Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sinclair Lily Old Street London  (Read 5220 times)

18 review(s) for sinclairlily  (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline jacobs1

External Link/Members Only

will keep this brief as the meet was a good few months back

Comms: few back and forth messages on AW to arrange and was then given number to text when i arrived

The girl: Lily Is the girl in the photos, found her attractive and has a naughty way about her. body is exactly as the pics, very petite.

cost: 1 hour at £250

Service: as described. a fast paced and naughty full hour made up of about 15 mins of owo and 45 mins of sex with a shower before and after that did not eat into the time. cim x2. enjoyable meet with a very young looking british girl

Offline expeller

She does seem to be picky about who she wants to see:-

Offline jacobs1

i definitely never told her what i do for a living, not sure what difference that makes to a booking but each to their own i guess. Never given anyone my full real name before either. Think i just told her my age and that i was british
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:34:00 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline tesla

will keep this brief as the meet was a good few months back

when exactly?

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 01:39:46 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline jacobs1

when exactly?

i don't even know what i had for breakfast yesterday, does it matter exactly when and if so please let me know why?

Offline tesla

i don't even know what i had for breakfast yesterday, does it matter exactly when and if so please let me know why?
yes because if the meet was over six months ago it does not qualify as a review

Offline jacobs1

yes because if the meet was over six months ago it does not qualify as a review

i initially said it was a few months ago ffs. This is why people just lurk on here, ever since i started posting reviews/commenting more frequently there is often more negativity than needed, makes me not want to bother. why is it your job to police my review?

it was 5 months and 29 days ago, happy now?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:12:23 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline Hobbit

i initially said it was a few months ago ffs. This is why people just lurk on here, ever since i started posting reviews/commenting more frequently there is often more negativity than needed, makes me not want to bother. why is it your job to police my review?

it was 5 months and 29 days ago, happy now?

No need to get your knickers in a twist dude. Rules are the rules and all he was doing was stating them. No negativity here. Just more scrutinizing due to so many White-knights and touts around. I'm sure you understand that right? :hi:

Offline James

Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac