Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Bell - Highbury and Islington  (Read 6230 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Smithmark5351

Visited Honey Bell recently for a 1 hour gfe service - brilliant girl, friendly and provides a superb gfe.

Easy comms, always replies quickly.

Location - around a brisk 5min walk from Highbury and Islington tube. Felt safe and location is very convenient to both tube and bus connections. Flat is very nice and comfortable with a double sized bedroom and bed. Brilliantly set out with a strategically placed mirror to watch various elements of the fun! Also a nice shower and fresh towel available etc.

Girl - as per the photons on AW. Lovely. Body on my personal opinion is spot on. From page pictures on AW are latest pics and most accurate and do her the most justice. Very slim and toned with a very pretty face and even better personality. She hasn’t got an ounce of fat but has a perfect toned bum and legs. 10/10.

External Link/Members Only

Service - £150 for 1 hour -  for me the best gfe. Deep french kissing from the very start and throughout. Passionate and tastes beautiful. Owo is spot on with lots of spit and sucking in perfect balance. Sex was excellent and when in doggy is a wonderful view. Managed to get 2 loads out of me in the hour no problem followed by a lovely shower and a very happy walk to the station. 10/10

Banned reason: Abusive troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline xyfek

I think I've seen this girl several years ago when she went by the name Hazel Kitty. Was a good punt, if I remember right.

I seem to recall that her tits were on the droopy side. Is that still the case, OP, or has she done some magic?

Offline Labomba123

Offline Smithmark5351

Banned reason: Abusive troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Xtro

I think I've seen this girl several years ago when she went by the name Hazel Kitty. Was a good punt, if I remember right.

I seem to recall that her tits were on the droopy side. Is that still the case, OP, or has she done some magic?

Same girl, same AW number....

Her stats - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=418

Offline mace-window

Looks like Honey Bell (Hazel Kitty) AW profile is gone.

Offline mace-window

Looks like Honey Bell (Hazel Kitty) AW profile is gone.

Any news on why she disappeared????

Offline Xtro

Have you tried texting or calling her?   :unknown:

Offline mace-window

Have you tried texting or calling her?   :unknown:

Nope but may try tomorrow.

Offline bonapati

Thrown in the towel. She will be missed.

Offline mace-window

Thrown in the towel. She will be missed.

You 100% sure? Think she and others have disabled their AW accounts due to this coronavirus pandemic.

Offline bonapati

You 100% sure? Think she and others have disabled their AW accounts due to this coronavirus pandemic.

Which others?

Offline mace-window

Which others?

I don't know. I have seen other WG's AW accounts saying they won't see any punters till the pandemic is over. That or they have deactivated their account till everything is back to normal.