Author Topic: Xiang Xiang Middlesbrough  (Read 2850 times)


30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have thought long and hard about this review (or rather, the grading to give it).  XiangXiang has long been one of my favourite "go to" girls, and l have seen her numerous times. She's pretty, attractive body, slightly bonkers sense of humour,  one of the sexiest laughs around, and has usually had a few sexy tricks to get the juices flowing. This visit, however, was not up to her usual standard.

Booked by text, as l always do. Arrived, and instead of the usual full-on snogfest in the hall way got a closed mouth kiss.

Upstairs to the bigger front bedroom. Undressed, and previously at this point there has been a bit of naked play - not this time.

Motioned to lie on the bed, face down. A so-so massage ensued - again, not the usual. The massage followed the standard rub n tug style, a standard sort of massage leading to the cc swipes and tickles. Now, l like rub n tug places, but that wasn't what l was here for.

Then the flip, and out with a condom for OW (previously has been OWO). A so-so, lethargic half hearted BJ for a couple of minutes followed.

Onto the main event, which, truth be told, was a pretty good shag, with at least a few glimpses of the "old"  XiangXiang. A quick clean up afterwards, followed by the massage parlour regular of a head massage, which ended bang on time.

Overall, l was disappointed. She seems to have submerged her personality, and become a fairly mechanical 'massage parlour girl who does FS".

Maybe it was an off day for her, and she'll be her old self next time - if not, I'll be moving on.

£60 for exactly 30 minutes.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:16:34 am by catweazle »

Offline Winker121

Thanks for your contribution and it's a shame that you were disappointed with your appointment. It is beginning to seem to me that the girls that we see multiple times soon think that we are "addicted" to them and that they will continue to enjoy our custom even if they make less and less effort to keep us happy. Cheers.

Offline northface

I have just had a visit and although she answered the call she never showed up at the end, as she always does, to give me a snog and helps put my shoes on after seeing the current girl.
No one else was there so I thought that's not like her

Offline Shyandrew2001

Probably thinks if she sucks cock without and French kisses she will get coronovirus or something.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I don't know if she reads this forum but l have now had communication with her. She apologized, and explained what was wrong. I won't repeat it here, as there's a fair bit of personal information, but, as far as l am concerned, huge kudos to her for reaching out. ( OK, so maybe she doesn't want to lose a regular, but l was actually pleased and touched she made the effort)

Offline TheGrump

Well now I’m curious! At the very least will you say, is she ok? And will she stay open?

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Well now I’m curious! At the very least will you say, is she ok? And will she stay open?

All l will say is she's not in a good place at the moment. I believe the establishment is still open as usual, but I'd suggest seeing the 'rotation' girl rather than Xiang Xiang herself until things improve for her ( bear in mind her nationality and what's currently happening "back home")

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
All l will say is she's not in a good place at the moment. I believe the establishment is still open as usual, but I'd suggest seeing the 'rotation' girl rather than Xiang Xiang herself until things improve for her ( bear in mind her nationality and what's currently happening "back home")
When I saw your review it did occur to me that someone Chinese might well have a lot on their mind at the moment.

Offline TheGrump

That’s fair, I’ve been there a few times (not all reviewed as I’m not sure how much I should review 1 place) but I had thought now may not be the time to be seeing Chinese girls.