Author Topic: misschelseabrook (Manchester city centre)  (Read 2871 times)


152 review(s) for misschelseabrook (143 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mr Girth

Met Chelsea Brook for the first time recently and throughly enjoyed myself!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: an apartment close to Arndale Centre and Printworks
Fee: £100 for 30 mins (pricey but worth it)
Services received: OW, sex in multiple positions, facial
Comms: Excellent. Checked on availability via text, prompt reply and was in the door an hour later.

Rating: 8/10

I met Chelsea for the first time on a midweek early evening a few weeks ago. She was a Plan B, but delivered in style.

Greeted with a kiss at the door and offer of a shower (clean towel provided). You could probably add up to five years to her stated age of 29 and she's a bit more 'girl next door' than the glamorous look her photos suggest. Great figure though with breasts a nice handful.

Started with a very enthusiastic OW (my choice) which went on for around 10 minutes. Plenty of spit and took my whole length easily. Offered me her pussy for some 69 for a while.

Worked our way through multiple positions for sex, starting in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. I loved her suggestion for me to sit on the end of the bed and she sat on my cock with her back to me. We then enjoyed doggy on the bed and a good spell of missionary too. I could pound away for as loong and as hard as I liked, even with her legs high in the air. I found it erotic to watch in the various mirrors in the room too.

Despite starting with OW I was in the mood for something different and asked about a facial to finish. No problem! So I wanked until I exploded over her chin and got some in her mouth. Looked great as she let it hang there for a while before disposing of it in a tissue.

I was surprised when she then invited me to lie with her on the bed for a chat and relax. My time was up, but I was her last customer of the day and we lay together and chatted for a good ten minutes before I showered and left.

At the top end of my price point (£100 / 30 mins) but she provided an enthusiastic and professional GFE and I'd definitely consider seeing her again if in Manchester.

Offline antsz

Thanks for the review , sounds good , she hasn't been on my radar but on the HL she goes