Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra - Westcliff-on-Sea  (Read 1332 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5395995) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Skippy2708

Saw this MILF so thought I’d give her a try even though I searched UKP could find no intel yet she has 8 good reviews on AW.

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Good comms responded almost immediately and instead of just a postcode she gave me full address.

Not far from Cliffs Pavilion, all parking now residents only so went to car park close by.  Texted as I was a little early no problems she accommodated. Arrived at house converted to bedsits.  Casandra opens door still in her pyjamas no effort to get ready at all. Led to her bedsit and strong smell of cannabis in hallway but it was not in her room.

APPEARANCE

Not as nice as in her profile photos probably didn’t help her not making any effort maybe a 5/10 but more of a GILF minus the F! Saggy tits, bit of a belly albeit firm, skin was smooth, but then again so is my hamsters!

PUNT
I had originally asked for 1hr but seeing her unkempt and hair not fresh I opted for 30 mins.  Got the ‘you’ve got nice eyes’ treatment thought I had gone to bloody spec savers.

Got undressed immediately no working up to it, told me to lie on bed and she kissed me and the old chap started to rise (that’s easy for me even works when I kiss my granny)

On with the thickest condom known to man so no chance of getting any nice feeling.  Started a half attempt at BJ was not all that.  She allowed fingering and actually got wet (kept thinking was it residue from a previous punt)

Got on top and rode me CG, asked if I wanted 69, I passed on that.  Carried on riding/grinding but she got all hot and bothered with sweaty hands and gave up. Told me to get on top mish and I was pumping away but wasn’t going to come which is a first for me.

She whipped off the rubber and gave me a HJ to finish which I did. She kept saying no noise as the others in the bed sits.

Got dressed, no massage as advertised a little chat and I made my own way out.

Got back to car park and from buying my ticket to returning to car 15 mins. Well and truly mugged off.

Will I return, no chance I should have stayed at home and gone on Xhamster and had a Barclays.  On the plus side I downgraded from an hour to half hour so saved 40 squids.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 10:26:06 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline Sibiu

Have a look at her feedback on AW. If you look at the last three guys who reviewed her and who they've reviewed. Lots of the girls reviewed by these three are no longer active. Of those girls still active all but one is Romanian. So what does that tell you?

It tells me that the guys are controllers of these girls and write fake reports to promote them.

Offline Sibiu

..... and all the reviewers give feedback on the broadly the same girls.

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for reviewing.  Fairly sure I saw her in Northampton when I searched AW, just had a feeling I wouldn't enjoy her.

Offline MarkS69

Have a look at her feedback on AW. If you look at the last three guys who reviewed her and who they've reviewed. Lots of the girls reviewed by these three are no longer active. Of those girls still active all but one is Romanian. So what does that tell you?

It tells me that the guys are controllers of these girls and write fake reports to promote them.

Sadly, this seems to be pretty standard nowadays.

Offline Foxtail17

Thanks for reviewing.  Fairly sure I saw her in Northampton when I searched AW, just had a feeling I wouldn't enjoy her.

You are correct. I sent her an AW message a few weeks ago when I was in Nton for a few days but she took 2 days to answer and I had left the town by then!!
Bullet dodged by the look of things.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Casandra opens door still in her pyjamas no effort to get ready at all

Well a few of the best punts i've ever had started like that, odd as it might seem!.

One of them was with Jessy 2015 one afternoon it was a spur of the moment thing i was a bit early and waiting outside, there was a sort of place like an ornimental fountain where you could wait without making it too obvious! she came back after walking that little dog she had instead of saying wait here she said come on it and it went from there. Felt very much like she was my girlfriend anyway! we did have a  great time. I managed it twice not something I normally do at my age, and she popped herself a couple of times overan  by around a half hour or so, felt like she was "off duty" as it were!.

Offline Topcat69

Thanks for the review.I can’t get out that often at the moment to punt,
but may have some time soon and you could have saved me from a crap time.
When I get out next will provide a review.