Author Topic: Wenlan - Chinese massage, Hyde  (Read 2672 times)

Offline stanr

This meet is part of my VFM week at protest to the high rates currently being asked for and charged so i thought I would try Wenlan at £35 = £5 for an hour.

All the things mentioned in other reviews happened so, as I soon found out, she is very much a creature of habit:

-Shoes off at front door
-Male partner sat in front lounge
-Explanation of her massage technique
-Paper roll stuffed under door
-Door locked
-She strips naked off half way through massage
-Most unusual massage technique (that i actually liked) but it wasn't sensual or erotic or in any way, mildly therapeutic i guess
-No talking during massage - 'relax' she says
-Obsession with tissues and baby wipes
-Weirdest and most unsexual hand job at the end
-Ties your shoelaces when you leave

Overall opinion:
Positives - VFM indeed. Actually liked the massage. Safe location
Negatives - very sterile and predictable meet, no real interaction with Wenlan, massage quite vigorous, so nearly didnt bother with HJ as massage didnt encourage naughty thoughts, her obsession with tissues and baby wipes was off putting - she placed tissue under my cock when lay face down and then under my arse when on my back, major wipe down of me with baby wipes, constantly cleaning her hands and my hands, and lastly at the end when she took longer to give herself a stand up baby wipe wash than it took me to get dressed. All her actions are repetitive and monotonous and i got no feeling of rapport with her.. she had her routine and she stuck to it religiously.

Would I go back: unlikely to be honest even tho the masage was actually ok but i couldnt be doing with all the faff and palaver she goes through in the hour!

Giving it neutral because i actually got what I went for!


Offline samneil15

This review confirms why I've never bothered. Much rather see Claire or Sofia

Offline stanr

This review confirms why I've never bothered. Much rather see Claire or Sofia

I would agree, but Wenlan was real easy to book at short notice and is close by, whereas now Claire and Sofia are in Middleton, its much further and more difficult to see them and their ever growing popularity means far more planning, which is not how i roll punting wise.. spontaneous meets are my thing

Offline Licking Lizard

I would agree, but Wenlan was real easy to book at short notice and is close by, whereas now Claire and Sofia are in Middleton, its much further and more difficult to see them and their ever growing popularity means far more planning, which is not how i roll punting wise.. spontaneous meets are my thing

.. and virtually twice the price as well.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
.. and virtually twice the price as well.

Maths isn't your strong point.

Offline Licking Lizard

Maths isn't your strong point.

My Maths is 'virtually' much better than your English, obviously  :dash:

At least I know why Velcro fasteners were invented.

Offline samneil15

My Maths is 'virtually' much better than your English, obviously  :dash:

At least I know why Velcro fasteners were invented.

It really isn't , If Claire is £45 per hour how is that virtually double?  :dash:

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
My Maths is 'virtually' much better than your English, obviously  :dash:

At least I know why Velcro fasteners were invented.

Stop, you're just embarrassing yourself.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:31:01 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Licking Lizard

It really isn't , If Claire is £45 per hour how is that virtually double?  :dash:

My bad, I thought they charged £65 ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272819.0

After searching more, I see various price structures.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:15:01 pm by Licking Lizard »

Offline Licking Lizard

Stop, you're just embarrassing yourself.

You recon or are we going to compare pricks over a fiver ? (don't worry, I'm sure you're the bigger prick).  Besides, haven't you got an East Midlands thread to haunt or something ?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:21:11 pm by Licking Lizard »

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
You recon or are we going to compare pricks over a fiver ? (don't worry, I'm sure you're the bigger prick).  Besides, haven't you got an East Midlands thread to haunt or something ?

My previous advice to you still applies.

Offline wearegreat

i have become a regular with Lan over the past 18 months,and have visited her on numerous occasions.
I still think she is very good value for money and I still enjoy visiting her for a massage.
However on the previous 2 visits I have visited her she has complained that she was hot and tired( she was naked when she said this so couldn't blame being hot on having too many clothes on)  and that she didn't want me touching her  gently ,she wanted me to be firm and hard with my touches on her thighs and arse.
And those comments have enabled me to draw the conclusion that she is doing to much.
She now works upto 48 hours a week at a nursing home which would be tiring to anybody. But when anybody else would use their free time to take a well earned rest,Lan is using her free time to run her massage business. She probably does 3/4 massages each day she is off,and she does put quite a bit of effort into each hour long massage.
She was also on holiday from work a couple of weeks ago and was trying to fill the 10 days she was off with as many massages as possible.
I personally think she either needs to cut her working hours (to what she used to do - @35 hours pw) or to cut down on massaging and have more free time for herself.
Just my own opinion .
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 02:51:26 pm by wearegreat »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
she didn't want me touching her  gently ,she wanted me to be firm and hard with my touches on her thighs and arse.

That has always been the case. She doesn't like gentle touching.

I personally think she either needs to cut her working hours (to what she used to do - @35 hours pw) or to cut down on massaging and have more free time for herself.

Perhaps you should tell her, not us.

Offline wearegreat

That has always been the case. She doesn't like gentle touching.

Perhaps you should tell her, not us.

I already have done,suggesting she give up her day job and concentrate on her massage business. I would have thought that 3 massages a day @ £40 each = £120 per day . Times 5 days = £600 per week.
I would have thought that would be enough for her but I don't think my message was getting through.
Incidentally she did tell me that she declares her massage business to HMRC and pays income tax to them.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger