Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _nat_ (Manchester) Odd communications led to failed booking  (Read 976 times)

12 review(s) for -nat-x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr Girth

While visiting Manchester I hoped to see this girl but it didn't quite work out. Hopefully this helps others who try to book her.

External Link/Members Only

Liked the look of her profile and previous reviews. Called her to ask on availability about an hour later. She said she was free, asked me if I was on AdultWork and instructed me to submit a booking request via the site.

I did this about 10-15 mins later and literally as I pressed send she texted to say she hadn't received my booking request.

This is where it turned odd. In my request I had asked to clarify if she offers DFK and also mentioned that I'm pretty big down there. After reading this in my A/W request she sent two texts, which said:

* I have on my likes list what I offer and as you can see french kissing is at discretion.
* You should be asking this on the phone when arranging not on a booking request.

I was a bit annoyed at this point. On the phone I hadn't really had a chance to discuss anything. She just pushed me to A/W. I thought I was being pro-active by raising these topics at the beginning rather than when I got there.

So I waited and tucked into a coffee. I didn't reply and I didn't hear back from her. In the end I was pretty fed up and didn't see why I should chase her.

All very odd and if I could leave a review this would be a negative (but I believe site rules mean you have to have met the girl to leave a review?).

Offline Goldfinch

You don't have to meet the girl for it to qualify as a review,just have her accept the booking.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
/b]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 07:06:17 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline RandomGuy99

I've messaged this SP a number of times and she seems pretty on top of her messages and down to earth to deal with.  Perhaps you should have given her a call to clarify things on the booking request, so that she was then happy to accept it?

A quick call would probably have allowed her to decide if she was happy or not.

Online Blackpool Rock

You don't have to meet the girl for it to qualify as a review,just have her accept the booking.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
/b]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
Yeah and she verbally agreed so a review can be done.

I tried to book this one a few years back -
Her green light went on and her phone number was displayed, I noted her number and went out for an hour or so to do some stuff I had to do but didn't know how long it would take so decided to call and book once I knew I would be available.

Called her to book and she had a major hissy fit with me about her not working that day, turns out in the intervening hour she had updated her page and wasn't now working but WTF  :scare:  :diablo:

Online Blackpool Rock

I've messaged this SP a number of times and she seems pretty on top of her messages and down to earth to deal with.  Perhaps you should have given her a call to clarify things on the booking request, so that she was then happy to accept it?

A quick call would probably have allowed her to decide if she was happy or not.

He did call her initially though, I get the impression she didn't want to discuss the booking and just told him to put a booking request through then decided he should have asked the questions verbally, seems like a no win for the OP  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

yet another case where a girl from that group fucks you about pretending to take bookings: they're cam girls,  too lazy to fuck punters

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you see that "AdultWorksFinest...." header, best to look elsewhere

Offline RandomGuy99

He did call her initially though, I get the impression she didn't want to discuss the booking and just told him to put a booking request through then decided he should have asked the questions verbally, seems like a no win for the OP  :unknown:
Yeah, you're probably right.

Offline Mr Girth

Yes, that sums it up accurately.

I just felt her attitude was off overall.

Offline manfox

I've had comms with this one previously and she came across like a bit of a dick so swerved her. Definitely got an attitude.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I don't see where she actually agreed a booking? Not that it really matters..... If she's got a guy on the phone wanting to sort out a booking for an hour later she should just get it booked then and there on the phone - piss-farting about directing him to AW Booking System and reverting to text ping-pong is just ridiculous at that juncture.
Yeah, I know they must like have bookings tee'd up days/weeks in advance via formal booking requests but they really ought to have flexibility to accommodate a polite/sensible approach on the phone for a last minute booking too.