Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Got to feel a tad sorry for this guy..  (Read 7107 times)

Offline KentAde

Check this out...

External Link/Members Only

(please remove the = sign......for some reason it includes when I save ?  :unknown: Maybe someone can fix?)

£2.5k and she acts like a complete idiot...…  :thumbsdown:

Do feel a bit sorry for him, but that is a hell of a lot to spend on someone it seems he had only just met (looking at feedback..)

Oh well...lesson learnt for him....

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:41:44 pm by KentAde »

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:56:20 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Jonestown

Sounds like she had a good holiday, him not so much.

Offline Derrick101

Sounds like she got a few extra overnight fees out of it as well   :thumbsdown:

Offline KentAde

Sounds like she had a good holiday, him not so much.

:D

well she did get £2.5K, pissed with Romanians and a job offer, so she defo did get a good deal out of it!

Online Simon_9000

Taking SP's on holiday? Sounds/looks very expensive!  :scare:

Online Fuzzyduck

Am I a bad person to be slightly amused looking at his feedback from his first meeting with her (presumably the one that gave him confidence to book a week long trip away).

J is gorgeous, bubbly, toned, tanned, great oral skills, reliable, genuine, chatty and great comms. The negative review is bullshit from a total timewaster.

Offline bedhedred

And I thought I was throwing caution to the wind by not sticking to my rule of 30 minutes with a stranger!

Instead of being defensive, I went for the hour.

Online Vice Admiral

The Field Report now seems to have been removed from AW.

You can still access it via
External Link/Members Only
but it's disappeared from the girl's feedback record.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 02:18:00 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline bedhedred

I think the SP can decide whether to display field reports.

Offline Derrick101

But you can search for it via the search, field reports, then enter the number in the correct field.
All reports are accessible, even if the SP doesn't display them on her profile  :hi:

Online Vice Admiral

I notice that Clitliquor's own feedback record is unusually colourful – with six negatives, a "negative-in-tone" neutral, and a feedback disputed.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 02:23:14 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline Dogfather

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She says on her profile she likes a drink!

Offline Doc Holliday

Some classics in there.

From her    "Such a lovely bloke, can’t wait for our next long, ski meet!"

From him   "I had to pretend I was her stepfather"

Comedy gold  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

I notice that Clitliquor's own feedback record is unusually colourful – with six negatives, a "negative-in-tone" neutral, and a feedback disputed.

To be fair he has a lot of positives. Some of the negatives appear to just be the classic wg retaliation to a negative review. "He asked for unprotected sex" etc

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
his aw name rings a bell for all the wrong reasons in my head il try do reasearch later but his feedback alone is awful so i doubt his trip is even real..
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
his aw name rings a bell for all the wrong reasons in my head il try do reasearch later but his feedback alone is awful so i doubt his trip is even real..

The penny has just dropped.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Dunno why you'd rate his feedback record as awful? I suppose by AW's fairytale standards where everything is always positive his record is a bit different but 7 or so negs out of 75 would seem to align with real world experiences...... Any punter who claims 75 consecutive perfect positive punting experiences is a complete liar. This guy just seems to be blunt and honest.
I suspect quite a lot of these long weekend or week long punts where lady accompanies the guy on his hols pan out exactly as he's described but 99% of guys are too embarrassed or too fearful of vengeful return feedback to leave honest feed back - this guy seems content to tell it how it is though.
Feedback aside, I'd be very worried about meeting anyone call Clitliquer though!

Online David1970

I want to know how he worked out a rating of 5.8 out of 10.
How did she manage a score more than 5 out of 10?
Why the decimal point,why not just 6 out of 10?

Online Vice Admiral

I want to know how he worked out a rating of 5.8 out of 10.
How did she manage a score more than 5 out of 10?
Why the decimal point,why not just 6 out of 10?

In the five individual categories he scored her 8, 8, 5, 7, 1.

The overall score is then calculated automatically, as an average.

8 + 8 + 5 + 7 + 1 = 29.  Divide that by 5 and you get 5.8.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:06:46 pm by Vice Admiral »

Online David1970

In the five individual categories he scored her 8, 8, 5, 7, 1.

The overall score is then calculated automatically, as an average.

8 + 8 + 5 + 7 + 1 = 29.  Divide that by 5 and you get 5.8.

Thanks for the info, you live and learn.
I have never done an AW field report.
I have to question the scores for personality and service, they do not match the written narrative
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:16:05 pm by David1970 »

Online Vice Admiral

I have never done an AW field report.

Me neither!  I don't have the talent for it, or the vocabulary.

Rather as Peter Cook's E. L. Wisty couldn't be a judge because "he never had the Latin for the judging".

Offline Payyourwaymate

:lol: I don't feel sorry for him, what a muppet.

Online Colston36

God that sounds like a bloody nightmare! But it's quite amazing that someone with experience should have decided to gamble £2,500 on someone with such mixed reviews

Offline Home Alone

She certainly sounds like she has her own definition of Girl Friend Experience, all right!  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

Offline davidgood

Her profile photos shows her holding a bottle of cheap wine, so it should have been obvious she likes a drink.

St Anton is well known for its lively apres ski bars and clubs. If he wanted to keep her to himself he should have taken her to a smaller quieter resort and saved a bit of money in the process.

Or he could have gone to St Anton on his own and made an effort to pull a young bird or two at the bars.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline mr.bluesky

:lol: I don't feel sorry for him, what a muppet.

+1. The poor chap sounds like a complete tool with more money than sense

Offline Belgarion

Just shows the dangers of trips of this nature. Imagine if something had happened to her when she was off her face? Who is responsible?

Trips these days are long weekends and only with women I've seen and know well in the land of punt. Otherwise I go with a civvie
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 06:47:38 am by Belgarion »

Offline MilleMiglia

Dunno why you'd rate his feedback record as awful? I suppose by AW's fairytale standards where everything is always positive his record is a bit different but 7 or so negs out of 75 would seem to align with real world experiences...... Any punter who claims 75 consecutive perfect positive punting experiences is a complete liar. This guy just seems to be blunt and honest.
I suspect quite a lot of these long weekend or week long punts where lady accompanies the guy on his hols pan out exactly as he's described but 99% of guys are too embarrassed or too fearful of vengeful return feedback to leave honest feed back - this guy seems content to tell it how it is though.
Feedback aside, I'd be very worried about meeting anyone call Clitliquer though!

Having had a similar experience a few years back, I can well believe him. That said, this one makes mine look angelic by comparison - at least mine remained sober, and was present for the duration of the trip!

Offline Numberone

Having had a similar experience a few years back, I can well believe him. That said, this one makes mine look angelic by comparison - at least mine remained sober, and was present for the duration of the trip!

But you have never punted in 4 years on this site

Offline Dav618id

fill sorry for him, if it were me i would of found her pass port lost it and left her at airport or hotel.

Offline John Johnson

She certainly sounds like she has her own definition of Girl Friend Experience, all right!  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

I had a girlfriend who used to get pissed and kick off all the time, it didn't last long but it was a GFE. ;-)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I would be wary about his feedback record too.

Offline CheeseBoard

I assume SP's are wary as he may say it as it is.  Dont want to be in a position to tarnish their positive feedback.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I assume SP's are wary as he may say it as it is.  Dont want to be in a position to tarnish their positive feedback.
:rolleyes:
On more than one occasion he's turned up extremely late then cancelled and got angry because he couldn't get the full time. He seems to have form for cancelling and turning up late. I have a feeling he has exaggerated the field report.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 11:01:20 am by Rochelle »

Offline whoya.kiddin

Many years ago I went on a package skiing holiday in France with Club Med.  The hotel was quite fancy and one group stood out like a sore thumb - the two Russian guys who bought hookers with them for their ski week.  From the outside the girls looked a *complete* nightmare; absolutely no interest in skiing, trying to get the guys to take them shopping and buy them presents, getting drunk and acting stroppy when they were not getting their way.  The group lasted about 4 days and fucked off before the end of the week. 

It is very easy to forget having handed over your money that it is all an act and you have relatively little idea of the real personality of the SP you are dealing with. 

Online dubhcarr

buyer beware always. Sounds to me like she was taking the piss I never can understand why guys take a whore on a trip with them. Better to travel and get a local pimp to sort you out?   :hi:

Offline bhudda

buyer beware always. Sounds to me like she was taking the piss I never can understand why guys take a whore on a trip with them. Better to travel and get a local pimp to sort you out?   :hi:

Id rather a wg than the pimp sorted me out but each to his own  :lol:

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
The penny has just dropped.

I think there is an alert on Saafe about him

Online Fuzzyduck

Sure but he was an idiot taking her in the first place. I'd need to see someone several times and get to know them a little before I'd feel confident enough to take them away. Even then it would only be overnight or perhaps a weekend.

Online hendrix

I'm a very risk averse punter nowadays, so would much rather take a known WG than risk a local pimp. Not to mention the legalities in some countries, for example the USA where local police actively try and sting punters in hotel bars etc.

I've always had a good time taking WG's abroad, but they've been regulars with very low risk of going wrong.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I think there is an alert on Saafe about him

i believe there is. if its who i think he is i met him once and that was enough,
odd egyption guy likes to target newish girls constantly trys to bareback you in a meeting, is sweaty and creepy.

tbh i struggle to believe he has £2500 in the first place!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Doc Holliday

I've always had a good time taking WG's abroad, but they've been regulars with very low risk of going wrong.

Out of curiosity how logistically does that work in terms of both parties protecting their real identities? I recall a case many years ago when an SP flew with a punter for a weekend away only for her to end up with a prize stalker outside her home.

Online dubs

Sounds like she got pissed off with trying to keep up her WG persona for a full week.  That's got to be difficult in the best of circumstances, but if he's dodgy as well they deserve each other.

Offline Doc Holliday

...so i doubt his trip is even real.

It seems it was real. She has now replied to his negative feedback.

"I slept with you 4 tms in 6 days. You left me in the middle of austria to find my own way home! Disgraceful!"

"Slept with you 4 times in6 days! The last night because I was late coming home, you kicked me out of the hotel and left me find my own way home from AUSTRIA!ass"

Offline Doc Holliday

... but if he's dodgy as well they deserve each other.

Yep certainly do .. although she has banked £2.5K? :D