PatMacGroin, Thanks for pointing this out. I could have sworn that the link was showing the photos that I posted orginally, but it must have been my error.
I should have just taken a screen shot.
On a side note, thanks for all of the, linking/tidying/general house keeping etc that you do for this forum, it's apreciated.
No problem, was just trying to verify if you recognised this as a profile that has been swapped around in the past.
Also, thanks for the support. I used to try to add profile captures to any reviews I saw that had no previous pictures to accompany them. Recently, there are too many to keep up with. Usually the TOFTT thread includes some of the profile photo's, but it's not always clear if the profile was swapped before a review appears.
Now I mostly just try to grab captures for profiles that catch my eye, or if I have a bit of a suspicious feeling about them. I can remember the photo's better than I remember the names or descriptions. So it's totally in my own self interest really, it's a bonus that it helps others out too

. I was mildly interested in this WG, but now I've totally gone off her especially when CIM isn't even on offer.