Author Topic: Scarlett-Cougar - Four Lane Ends, Newcastle  (Read 5476 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 153081) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline Halcyon Dave


I've saw Scarlett a couple of times  mainly because I fancied a change from the usual Thai / Chinese offerings to that of a good old fashioned Newcastle lass.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

a lot more expensive that what I normally pay for an hours massage but I fancied a change and stumped up £90 for an hour of oil filled fun.

House is a semi not too far from Four Lane Ends Metro station so parked there but parking is hitty missy depending on the time of day. Otherwise you can park in her street as plenty of free parking and no nosy neighbours. Parking around £1 an hour and an easy walk through a cut into Scarlett's street.

Hiding behind the door as usual and my first impressions were how tall she looked. She's probably a couple of inches shorter than me but she had massive 6" killer heels on and I had to spin her round 180 degrees and back up to the bottom step on the stairs to kiss her without straining my neck. Dressed in a basque with matching G string and bra with shoulder length shaggy blonde hair. A size 10 to 12 I'd say and age about right. Very welcoming and she makes you feel at ease from the off. Cracking bottom and legs with a decent pair of breasts and very very chatty so thought both times I'd be in for a good time. Nice snog once I was in the door and a quick feel of her bottom before admiring the view as I followed her up the stairs.

Up the stairs into the bedroom and onto the bed which was covered in a couple of nice fresh towels so stripped off and assumed the position on my front. Nice relaxed atmosphere so off she went with a nice relaxing rub on my back and legs. Great sensual technique and soon had me on all fours with nice teasing of my bottom and she does this thing where she cups your bollocks and has her finger / thumb around the base of your old fellow at the same time. Nice slow rocking motion and she had me on the edge within minutes. Before I go on this girl knows how to edge and tease and this was the case for most of the hour. Flipped me over so I could get her puppies out and very nice indeed. Off with her G string and first thing I noticed was how wet she was and she did admit she gets carried away in the moment but no FS unfortunately. Happy for me to tease her clit and enjoyed a couple of fingers but didn't try anything else as didn't want to spoil the vibe. More oil and at one point her face was inches from my the old fellow as she was teasing me with her mouth open and tongue out and I  thought it was going to end up down her throat which would have been nice. I lifted my hips to suggest what I would like but no joy unfortunately I asked if I could have a turn with the oil as always fancied having a role reversal and happily she agreed. The rest of the booking was a mixture of fighting for the oil and slapping it on each other with teasing both ways and great DFK throughout. great fun and I certainly had a laugh and enjoyed the experience. Hour nearly up and lovely finish with us both on our knees with her kneeling behind me with finger teasing my bottom and nice gently hand action whilst she was whispering dirty talk in my ear. Tried to reach the headboard but no throughput these days so came on the towels. Quick clean up then she held the shower attachment while I had a quick shower, quick peck on the cheek and I was out the door.

Might not be everyone's cup of tea but she's friendly and chatty and a great laugh but the downside is no oral or FS. She can cock tease for England and I would have happily paid half my kids Uni pot for her to suck me off and half my pension to shag her. Had me on the edge 4 or 5 times then just gently backed off only to continue throughout. Vicky K does all this and then sucks you dry or shags your brain out for a little more but I did enjoy it and would probably return in the future.

And yes she did bundle up the towels and put them in the wash basket.

Offline wearsidemark

Good review.  Saw her years ago and was very similar.  Thinking should go back now for another go.....

Offline Ride4fun7

Thanks for the review have fancied seeing her a a bit

Offline Davidbond758

Whos Vicky K? You have a link pls bud

Offline Halcyon Dave

Apologies mate I just presumed everyone would know Victoria as she's top notch.

Hopefully the link will work and serves me right for bring a lazy twat



 External Link/Members Only

Offline Davidbond758

Lol cheers, yea will need to check her out. Thanks mate

Offline RandyMarsh

Cheers for the review. She sounds like fun; potentially my cup of tea; good rates; but I would like to see to more appealing free pics before I take the plunge to book her.