Link:
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyRate: 280 for 2 hrs
Comms: No issue with comms on AW email. I tried to arrange a meet with her over a few days but through my own fault I left it too late in the evening. On the day there were no issues through text.
Location: A private flat behind Victoria Station. There's paid parking spots and access through PT.
The girl: Attractive blonde with a slender figure but still plenty to grab hold off. Her photos (accurate) on AW are blurred and I can say she is stunning facially and it is easy to get lost in her eyes.
The meet: Enthusiastic DFK after a quick intro. It caught me off guard but it was a great surprise initiated by Izzy. OWO was satisfactory and I was happy to return the favour. If you push her legs towards her body she goes mad for it!

It was then on with the "thingy" as she called it. She seems keen to do any position but we did standard cowgirl, mish and doggy in the meet. Popped in the bag for both rounds but CIM is included if you want. However it is a real treat going into the bag as she seizes up and squeezes you in!

She has previously worked before (didn't press for the old username) before taking time off.
Happy punting!
