Author Topic: Lyndsey,Stafford.  (Read 3121 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1928845) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline nessie23

Met Lyndsey a couple of days ago,
Communication very good swapped a few txts beforehand and confirmed we would meet in the evening,8.30 pm. For half an hour,
Told to ring her up when arrived at her home near the big tower block of flats that you can see from the m6 ,j13-14,
Answered straight away and asked to wait 5 mins while she got changed,
Txt from her saying she’s ready ,
Entered the house through the back garden so very discreet ,her house is spotless and very clean,
Asked to take my shoes off at the back door which wasn’t a problem,handed over the notes 70 sheets for the half hour,
Into the candle lite bedroom ,can’t put lights on because of the silhouette through the curtains,
Radio quietly on so neighbours can’t hear as she’s mid terrace,
Clothes off and onto the bed ,kissing and exploring hands by both parties,
Soon had the bra off and some nice nipple sucking and licking while she gently massaged my cock alive,
Went down on her shaven pussy which tasted great and became very very wet in no time!
Dfk followed then I just knew I had to fuck her,Condom on and then  she straddles me cowgirl,
pussy lovely and tight and soaked,,
Tits in my face as she rode me which was amazing and now and then I’d have a suck as she rode me,
Changed to doggy for abit lovely arched back and arse stuck up in the air as I fucked her,
Half hour was coming to an end so laid down while she wanked me off  kneeling by the side of me,
I took over wanking while she sucked my balls told her I was cumming and to take over ,few strokes from her  and I blew my load all over her tits,which she seemed to enjoy,
Wipes at hand to clean up,
Clothes back on and out the rear gate,
Overall a good experience from Lyndsey,
Would I return?  If in the area then yes,
Age I’d say add a few years.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cock custard

Sounded a decent punt, but at 58 plus a few years, I'll pass.

Offline nessie23

Has the figure of someone much younger and very enthusiastic,too be fair if I’d of known she was older I wouldn’t of bothered myself,58 is tops for me being in my 40s.