Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B massage minx - Farsley, Leeds  (Read 6647 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline massivejohnson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, so this may not be to everyone's liking, but I enjoyed it. I fancied a massage with extras, and didn't want to be haggling with the Thais or Chinese over what's available. I've stumbled across Eva's profile before and thought she looks a nice girl to be getting my hands on, and a reasonable price.

First of all I did my due diligence and searched her AW number on here. It brings up a few reviews from Reading suggesting FS and anal have been available in the past. However, those reviews are a few years old, and I'm not convinced this is the same girl. There are a number of mixed reviews on a county sex guide which in hindsight are probably a better reflection of the service you get.

I made contact in the morning, requesting an afternoon booking for an hour, reply within the hour and all booked in. Confirm an hour before and got the address, about 30 mins away. All comms by text and no probs. Arrive with about 5 mins to spare, msg and receive more explicit directions. Then at the time booked receive final instructions. The location is just off the Leeds ring road near Farsley, a nice block of flats and no problem parking.

At this point I was slightly bothered - I have had occasions in the past where the time booked is the time you leave the car, and you are despatched no later than the hour booked, leaving you to find the door and take showers within your time - ultimately there wasn't an issue here, as I will explain later  :thumbsup:

Door opened within a second of knocking, and here stood a lovely Polish girl. Her profile description is mainly accurate, although I would say her tits are nearer B than C. Not the most gorgeous girl in the world but I would happily have her as my GF - Ok so I'm not fussy  :D - dressed in bra/pants with a robe over. No doubt for me she is the girl in the pics.

I ask to take a shower, no issues, clean towel provided. Back to the room and a comfy bed awaits. I'm asked what I want and we agree on tantric massage, B2B and HE.

I lay on my front and the tantric massage begins. Now if you're into a major pummelling then Eva is not for you. This was a mix of light strokes and even lighter fingertip touches using non-scented oil, first my back, then my arse with gentle reach-unders, then my legs, and then back up again, for about 20 mins. I chose to end it myself as I was in danger of getting bored, so turned over. This is where Eva took off her bra/pants and sat on top of me. She seems happy to go with the flow, and does ask you to say what you want, obviously within the boundaries of what she offers. I start to feel around her upper body with no resistance, and then commences an intense session of hugging. Now this is mainly led by me, and if you want anything to happen then you must take the lead. She has boundaries, there is no full-on snogging, a light kiss on the lips is the most you'll get, but she likes to be kissed and touched everywhere else  :cool: She doesn't do oral, but likes to receive it, and she doesn't tolerate any penetration, fingers or dick. So if you're happy with that level of service - and on this occasion I was - you'll have a great time. I take over massaging her which she seemed to enjoy, and eventually things lead on to the HE which was excellent.

At the end she cleans me up, I take another shower, pay my £80 for the hour, and am back in the car around 80 mins later, happy chappy  :yahoo:

A few points to be aware of, she is not chatty, almost shy, and can come across a bit aloof and disinterested, and when the opportunity arises she will have a glance at her phone. But I would be happy to return.

Offline Nick97

I’ve seen her a couple of times. Not everyone’s cup of tea but she’s alright for what you pay for I suppose. Hard to find a good one tbf as most of the other Eastern European ones are unreliable

Offline muffin

Has she moved massive? I saw her near m and s pudsey.

Offline massivejohnson

Well I don't know where she was before. She actually told me that she was using her own home, but uses a different place nearby normally, but it wasn't available. Personally I would have said it was Farsley, but it wasn't far from the M&S - not an expert on the local geography...  :hi:

Offline Zak67

The crooks of the matter is how many stuffed toys.

Then we are talking if the same flat
Banned reason: Totally pointless posts on old threads.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline massivejohnson

The crooks of the matter is how many stuffed toys.

Then we are talking if the same flat

Yes there were a few....what happened to your review then....

Offline Nick97

Yes there were a few....what happened to your review then....

Yeah she lives in the flats that used to be green flag office’s I believe, opposite pudsey civic hall

Offline massivejohnson

Eva seems to have morphed into a new incarnation...like watching Dr Who...

Would anyone like a massage from someone with DEAD tattooed across her chest...  :scare:

Offline Denton

Was just gonna say that when I saw it this morning.  Eva v2.0 is off my hl! :thumbsdown:

Offline massivejohnson

Not convinced it's just vsn 2

Offline muffin

Why would a lass with 241 feedbacks allow someone else to take over her profile.I dont understand. Have messaged profile no response..

Offline Spannerman

Why would a lass with 241 feedbacks allow someone else to take over her profile.I dont understand. Have messaged profile no response..

Maybe she sold it, the OP mentions that the earliest feedback references full sex and anal. Maybe she bought it previously too.

Offline Sexmadsteve1

wow this is quite scary ……. DEAD  :D :hi: