Author Topic: TS Georgina - Stevenage Old Town Centre  (Read 13614 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3422472) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for Thai_Nicky_Ladyboy (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline winkywanky

Saw this girl recently, TOFTT. Been on my radar for some time, in my Hotlist.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


1hr incall at £150

I would put Georgina at the lower end of Neutral, which is a shame. Read on...


Comms: promptly answered but slightly paranoid about your intentions (understandable, especially with TSs who are frequently let down). She wants you to call but after initial contact text is possible. Postcode given and then a request to confirm 30mins before time. My drive was 40mins so sent a text to say I was on my way. She phoned me while I was driving to check on that  :rolleyes:. Texted to say I'd parked up and she texted back with partial address which led me into a courtyard. As I walked into it all the security lights came on and she wanted me to phone to reassure her I was there. FFS. Did so, and she quickly told me which door, which she'd already opened remotely.

Venue: for the above reasons (her mode of communication) and being at night, absolute shit in terms of discretion. But a small and relatively well kept flat inside. Comfortable bed.

The girl: very, very attractive. Her heavily made-up professional AW shots do her no favours IMO. She's very naturally pretty, with cute braces (although her teeth look fine to me). Great body, feminine curves and nicely proportioned. She smelt nice, without being overpowering. Kiss on the cheek and a nice smile as I walked in. English: enough to get by, but no real conversation.

First mistake: new girl, I'd intended on saying 30mins (£100) with the desire to extend if things went well, but on seeing her just said 1hr straight off, so £150.

The Meet: Into the room while she stashed, she'd said to undress. Returned quickly and suggested a massage. I lay down on the bed for a crap back rub (doesn't really matter, it sets the relaxed tone) and she was sniffing loudly, with the odd, sharp, barking cough thrown in. Either I've just been exposed to Coronavirus (I'll let you know in the next two weeks) or she'd probably done some Coke. As this abated somewhat through our time, I suspect the latter  :rolleyes:.

3-4mins of that waffle and I turn over. Georgina peels off her underwear to reveal an absolutely super body which gets me rock hard. Then her phone pings and she goes over to attend to it, by texting. I let it go but then her other phone pings and she does the same with that one. I say excuse me, this is my time. I get a little bit of attitude back ('I need to answer my phone') and I'm firmer...I've paid £150 for your time, please put your phone down! FFS. She lies next to me and to be fair, it's forgotten.

We explore each other's bodies a bit and then I move in for a kiss. No kissing. Anywhere on the face  :thumbsdown:. I carry on, thinking this girl has an amazing body, I might just as well enjoy it  :rolleyes:. So I'm stroking her, sucking and licking her tits gently. Pretty sure she's had surgery but her tits are nice and soft, medium sized and perky. She gives off a few of those little schoolgirly gasps and moans you hear from Japanese girls in porn. I don't know if they're real? But her voice is very feminine anyway. I go down to her cock which is quite small, and soft. I give it the old Wanky charm with my mouth and she becomes quite hard. A lot more moaning now which is at least a little gratifying for me, so I spend a good 10mins down there, taking her balls in for some attention too, and she lifts up her bum to encourage what I was going to do anyway, which is to give her a damn good rimming. Her hygiene is immaculate, so I have no qualms whatsoever about that.

She decides it's my turn for some oral attention and reaches for the wet-wipes. I'd bathed thoroughly just 1hr before but to be fair she doesn't know me from Adam, so I don't mind. A thorough wipe down, and my rock hard cock is in her mouth. Her OWO is very good actually, a little hand action but it's clear she's enjoying it (but probably not as much as me  :D).

She wants me to fuck her now, so she rubbers me up, applies a dollop of lube to me and to herself, and I slip easily into her fundament in doggy. I ease into it and there's more moaning, interspersed with the occasional sniff and bark  :rolleyes:. No matter, and we get into a good rhythm with her pushing back to meet me. A few minutes of that and I withdraw and spin her over. I recommence fucking and she's moaning and telling me she wants me to cum (yes, of course you do dear). She's playing with her cock and I move in for a kiss on the lips. No-go still, although I'm now allowed to kiss her face (thanks, Alan Partridge, and yes, that scene did enter my mind  :lol:) as well as her neck. She smells lovely, she's hot as fuck, but no mouth, let alone tongues. Very frustrating.

So I decide to spin her back over and finish in doggy, I slowly savour the sight of my cock going in and out and quicken the pace to reach the ultimate goal. It wasn't a very good cum, a bit of a damp squib to be honest. She's smiling and happy now, and to her credit spends some time carefully and considerately cleaning me up. Quite possibly a whole packet of wet wipes were used on me that evening. Then a massage to finish, which curiously, was a lot better than the one at the start and very relaxing.

Eventually I'd had enough, upped to the bathroom for a quick cockwash in the sink, got dressed and ready to go. Lots of compliments from her about my body, my mode of dress, and then as I'm about to leave, a soft kiss on the lips. FFS  :rolleyes:. I said it would have been nice to have some of that during the booking, she said next time there will be. I don't think there will, actually.

So in summary, a somewhat frustrating punt with a truly gorgeous girl who could have made it so much better with just a little more customer focus. Put the fucking phone away for the time I've paid £150 for, and perhaps kiss even just a little bit while we're making out, not when I'm going out the door  :rolleyes:.

30mins would have been better, I broke my own rule for a first time meet  :dash:. YMMV of course!  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

One other thing to say, although strictly speaking nothing to do with the booking as such: she sent me a thank you text afterwards  :unknown:.

A nice touch, and I don't think any girl has ever done that before?

I am a sucker for that kind of thing, but not a total sucker (apart from her tits and cock of course). Perhaps I'll contact her again, but if I do it'll be with the insistence that kissing is allowed (at least some French) and I don't want her phone(s) even in the same room. We'll see.

Offline Foxtail17

Saw this girl recently, TOFTT. Been on my radar for some time, in my Hotlist.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


1hr incall at £150

I would put Georgina at the lower end of Neutral, which is a shame. Read on...


Comms: promptly answered but slightly paranoid about your intentions (understandable, especially with TSs who are frequently let down). She wants you to call but after initial contact text is possible. Postcode given and then a request to confirm 30mins before time. My drive was 40mins so sent a text to say I was on my way. She phoned me while I was driving to check on that  :rolleyes:. Texted to say I'd parked up and she texted back with partial address which led me into a courtyard. As I walked into it all the security lights came on and she wanted me to phone to reassure her I was there. FFS. Did so, and she quickly told me which door, which she'd already opened remotely.

Venue: for the above reasons (her mode of communication) and being at night, absolute shit in terms of discretion. But a small and relatively well kept flat inside. Comfortable bed.

The girl: very, very attractive. Her heavily made-up professional AW shots do her no favours IMO. She's very naturally pretty, with cute braces (although her teeth look fine to me). Great body, feminine curves and nicely proportioned. She smelt nice, without being overpowering. Kiss on the cheek and a nice smile as I walked in. English: enough to get by, but no real conversation.

First mistake: new girl, I'd intended on saying 30mins (£100) with the desire to extend if things went well, but on seeing her just said 1hr straight off, so £150.

The Meet: Into the room while she stashed, she'd said to undress. Returned quickly and suggested a massage. I lay down on the bed for a crap back rub (doesn't really matter, it sets the relaxed tone) and she was sniffing loudly, with the odd, sharp, barking cough thrown in. Either I've just been exposed to Coronavirus (I'll let you know in the next two weeks) or she'd probably done some Coke. As this abated somewhat through our time, I suspect the latter  :rolleyes:.

3-4mins of that waffle and I turn over. Georgina peels off her underwear to reveal an absolutely super body which gets me rock hard. Then her phone pings and she goes over to attend to it, by texting. I let it go but then her other phone pings and she does the same with that one. I say excuse me, this is my time. I get a little bit of attitude back ('I need to answer my phone') and I'm firmer...I've paid £150 for your time, please put your phone down! FFS. She lies next to me and to be fair, it's forgotten.

We explore each other's bodies a bit and then I move in for a kiss. No kissing. Anywhere on the face  :thumbsdown:. I carry on, thinking this girl has an amazing body, I might just as well enjoy it  :rolleyes:. So I'm stroking her, sucking and licking her tits gently. Pretty sure she's had surgery but her tits are nice and soft, medium sized and perky. She gives off a few of those little schoolgirly gasps and moans you hear from Japanese girls in porn. I don't know if they're real? But her voice is very feminine anyway. I go down to her cock which is quite small, and soft. I give it the old Wanky charm with my mouth and she becomes quite hard. A lot more moaning now which is at least a little gratifying for me, so I spend a good 10mins down there, taking her balls in for some attention too, and she lifts up her bum to encourage what I was going to do anyway, which is to give her a damn good rimming. Her hygiene is immaculate, so I have no qualms whatsoever about that.

She decides it's my turn for some oral attention and reaches for the wet-wipes. I'd bathed thoroughly just 1hr before but to be fair she doesn't know me from Adam, so I don't mind. A thorough wipe down, and my rock hard cock is in her mouth. Her OWO is very good actually, a little hand action but it's clear she's enjoying it (but probably not as much as me  :D).

She wants me to fuck her now, so she rubbers me up, applies a dollop of lube to me and to herself, and I slip easily into her fundament in doggy. I ease into it and there's more moaning, interspersed with the occasional sniff and bark  :rolleyes:. No matter, and we get into a good rhythm with her pushing back to meet me. A few minutes of that and I withdraw and spin her over. I recommence fucking and she's moaning and telling me she wants me to cum (yes, of course you do dear). She's playing with her cock and I move in for a kiss on the lips. No-go still, although I'm now allowed to kiss her face (thanks, Alan Partridge, and yes, that scene did enter my mind  :lol:) as well as her neck. She smells lovely, she's hot as fuck, but no mouth, let alone tongues. Very frustrating.

So I decide to spin her back over and finish in doggy, I slowly savour the sight of my cock going in and out and quicken the pace to reach the ultimate goal. It wasn't a very good cum, a bit of a damp squib to be honest. She's smiling and happy now, and to her credit spends some time carefully and considerately cleaning me up. Quite possibly a whole packet of wet wipes were used on me that evening. Then a massage to finish, which curiously, was a lot better than the one at the start and very relaxing.

Eventually I'd had enough, upped to the bathroom for a quick cockwash in the sink, got dressed and ready to go. Lots of compliments from her about my body, my mode of dress, and then as I'm about to leave, a soft kiss on the lips. FFS  :rolleyes:. I said it would have been nice to have some of that during the booking, she said next time there will be. I don't think there will, actually.

So in summary, a somewhat frustrating punt with a truly gorgeous girl who could have made it so much better with just a little more customer focus. Put the fucking phone away for the time I've paid £150 for, and perhaps kiss even just a little bit while we're making out, not when I'm going out the door  :rolleyes:.

30mins would have been better, I broke my own rule for a first time meet  :dash:. YMMV of course!  :hi:

Nice review, thanks.

I always find it a shame when a good meeting has little things like the phone being answered that spoils the flow of it, but good you turned it around.

Offline winkywanky

I don't know about turning it around, possibly I managed to avert a complete disaster  :rolleyes:  :D.

Offline whiskyfan

Not quite sure how this is a TOFTT as there's been plenty written about her, both on here and on HA, some of it by me :D. Pretty much nothing would surprise me about her now. Unquestionably a stunner but service levels are variable to put it mildly.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:10:14 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline A Decent Fist

Her profile mentions that her porn star name on Ladyboy Gold is Nong Gor.

Well, there’s a Nong and a Gor on there they don't look like the same girl. I think she’s Gor... here’s one of her clips on a free tube site:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whiskyfan

Also went by the name Alizz on trans500.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237584.msg2427505#msg2427505

I see one of my other posts about her is on that thread.

Despite the relative newness of that profile she has a long history going back probably at least 5 years, under several different names, including Georgina and Gor, which was all detailed on HA. Short version, worked for the London agencies, used to be very good, suffered from burnout and a complete meltdown at one point. Recovered to provide a decent service, but looks like she's on the downward slope again.

Met her a few years ago and at that time she was stunning, but an average (neutral) punt at best. Has a handful of porn vids out there.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:55:37 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline winkywanky

Not quite sure how this is a TOFTT as there's been plenty written about her, both on here and on HA, some of it by me :D. Pretty much nothing would surprise me about her now. Unquestionably a stunner but service levels are variable to put it mildly.


I did do a search on her AW number and no-one had reviewed her (hence the TOFTT mention), I probably should have done a name search too, no doubt if I did now all manner of stuff would come up  :rolleyes:.

Of course Hung Angels doesn't exist any more, and I never even saw the site anyway.

Offline winkywanky

Well doing a search of 'TS Georgina' very little actually comes up, but what does is pretty positive.

I guess I should have posted up and asked you chaps if anyone knew anything about her.

Offline whiskyfan

She's had several names and profiles, including Gor, Georgina and Nicky. There's some useful info if you keep read through this thread, starting here. :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261365.msg2746206#msg2746206
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 07:34:04 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline winkywanky

Hmmm, there's even a fleeting reference to her by myself in response to someone talking about her, four weeks ago  :rolleyes:.

But one or two guys have been repeatedly very impressed with her (Gspunk for example) although the overall picture seems to be variable, with a likelihood of underwhelming the punter.

One to put down to experience, I think.

Offline Chorley

One other thing to say, although strictly speaking nothing to do with the booking as such: she sent me a thank you text afterwards  :unknown:.


A nice touch, and I don't think any girl has ever done that before?

I am a sucker for that kind of thing, but not a total sucker (apart from her tits and cock of course). Perhaps I'll contact her again, but if I do it'll be with the insistence that kissing is allowed (at least some French) and I don't want her phone(s) even in the same room. We'll see.
I'm amazed you got such poor service WW. Surely your legend proceeds you?  :unknown: :D

Offline winkywanky

Mine does, apparently hers doesn't  :P  :D

Offline Chorley


Offline winkywanky

There's one chap called Gspunk who purports to have seen her many times and consistently gets a good service.

Perhaps her comment about coming again and getting kissing (and a bit more involvement) is true? But then do I want to risk another £100/£150 to find out?  :unknown:

Offline Chorley

There's one chap called Gspunk who purports to have seen her many times and consistently gets a good service.

Perhaps her comment about coming again and getting kissing (and a bit more involvement) is true? But then do I want to risk another £100/£150 to find out?  :unknown:
I wouldn't.  :thumbsdown: I wouldn't anyway as I don't like TS's but you get my drift :rolleyes: :D


Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

In the words of Alan Partridge...”See she’s not stopping me!” lol;-)

Offline Chris1990mcr

One of my worst ever punts with her a few years ago. I actually got kissing though it was an extra £10/£20 and was actually one of the only alright elements.

Offline Master1961

External Link/Members Only

Is this her ? Same bent cock ? On quite a few websites under ts thai gor

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only

Is this her ? Same bent cock ? On quite a few websites under ts thai gor

Looks like the same girl. And that clip is one of the horniest things I've ever seen. You don't often see frottage and anal fucking in such close-up detail. Well worth watching.

Offline winkywanky

Yes, that's her.

Sadly, the service I received bore no resemblance to that, other than the fact that it was the same girl.

Offline Master1961

The search continues then for a thai ladyboy in Blackpool that’s good

Offline JayEZ2K

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,960
  • Likes: 25
  •  
  • Reviews: 276
Cheers WW. Sorry her service didn't match her looks. I'm kind of tempted from her videos, but her service puts me off.


What I'm most intrigued about is that a Ladyboy Gold performer is working in London. Ladyboy Gold has some of the hottest thai TS, and if we could find a way to encourage more of them to visit for a 3-6 month stint, that would be great for us. Maybe we could ask Gor to invite her friends? The other way is if we had someone who knew the Thai scene well, and could recommend to quality TS that they tour London. Or perhaps all we need is their contact info and we could try ourselves?


Offline winkywanky

Cheers WW. Sorry her service didn't match her looks. I'm kind of tempted from her videos, but her service puts me off.


What I'm most intrigued about is that a Ladyboy Gold performer is working in London. Ladyboy Gold has some of the hottest thai TS, and if we could find a way to encourage more of them to visit for a 3-6 month stint, that would be great for us. Maybe we could ask Gor to invite her friends? The other way is if we had someone who knew the Thai scene well, and could recommend to quality TS that they tour London. Or perhaps all we need is their contact info and we could try ourselves?

I must confess, although I've fairly recently taken an interest in seeing TSs and seen a few now, I know nothing about 'the scene' and apart from a few visits to the Shemale category in X Videos my knowledge of Ladyboy Gold or similar is zero.

I think it's a great idea about encouraging more Thai TSs to visit these shores (notwithstanding the current Coronavirus scenario, and by the way, despite Gor's snuffling I don't seem to have come down with it  :D), but I think it unlikely she would be interested in helping this happen while she's still working as a WG, with the way her service seems to have gone she'd merely be doing herself out of a job! If she were to be interested in becoming a facilitator of Thais coming here instead of being a WG herself, then that would be a different matter.

Are you going to tell her, or shall I?  :lol:

And I have no idea of how to go about contacting suitable candidates?  :unknown:

Offline Voyager

I recall seeing her when she had just arrived in the UK.  Do not remember all the details but had a great time with her.  Returned a couple of months later and it had all gone down the hill.  She seemed to had gotten jaded fast.

Offline Gspunk

Ahoy hoy. My ears pricked up and thought I should butt in immediatley...4 months late.

I have seen Georgina (Nong Gor) more than any TS by a fair margine- possibly 20 times and I would only decribe one or 2 visits as neutral. Yes I can see sometimes she has a temper and she obviously picks and chooses who she gives it all to and who she half arses with. I must just be one of the lucky ones.

I will always go and see her in Stevenage when she's there and always get DFK and a whole lots more (I swear I'm not on commission, wish I ruddy well was!). But one thing I've failed to do is get her for an hour. I've tried a few times but she'll either tell me she hasn't got time or refuse to take the 150. I'm usually done and out between 20 mins and 45.

Anyhow, if you get her in a good mood she is outstanding but can see by other reviews that she runs hot and cold.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:17:32 pm by Gspunk »

Offline winkywanky

What a shame you've never thought to review her, or indeed, anyone else  :unknown:.

Offline Xtro

What a shame you've never thought to review her, or indeed, anyone else  :unknown:.

Agree. He has some good intel IMO but reviews would be better.

Offline Gspunk

What a shame you've never thought to review her, or indeed, anyone else  :unknown:.

Sorry guys, I've got the week off work so trying to rectify that now

Offline Gspunk


Comms: promptly answered but slightly paranoid about your intentions (understandable, especially with TSs who are frequently let down). She wants you to call but after initial contact text is possible. Postcode given and then a request to confirm 30mins before time. My drive was 40mins so sent a text to say I was on my way. She phoned me while I was driving to check on that  :rolleyes:. Texted to say I'd parked up and she texted back with partial address which led me into a courtyard. As I walked into it all the security lights came on and she wanted me to phone to reassure her I was there. FFS. Did so, and she quickly told me which door, which she'd already opened remotely.

Worth noting that one of the agencies apartments was robbed not so long ago. Which is probably why the girls are being more cautious and keeping security tight

Offline winkywanky

Worth noting that one of the agencies apartments was robbed not so long ago. Which is probably why the girls are being more cautious and keeping security tight


Understandable, but as a punter, walking into a small courtyard at night to find all the security lights come on and reveal your presence, and to then be asked to phone to confirm you're standing there is far from satisfactory  :thumbsdown:.

I have to say, in that situation, many would simply walk  :unknown:. I'm not particularly paranoid and even I nearly did exactly that.

If it's an agency then they need to find a way around this, either different protocol or different premises. Sorry, but it's just not good enough.

Offline Gspunk

If it's an agency then they need to find a way around this, either different protocol or different premises. Sorry, but it's just not good enough.

Fair point. I usually go during the day and they leave the door on the latch. Maybe (if theres a next time) you explain that you've been there before they should do the same

Offline winkywanky

Well if I get the urge to go see her again, I might get you to put in a word for me  ;)

Offline Gspunk

Well if I get the urge to go see her again, I might get you to put in a word for me  ;)

Sure thing. She seems to like me. No idea why!

Offline winkywanky

Sure thing. She seems to like me. No idea why!

You could tell her your good-looking brother wants to see her... :rolleyes:  :D

Offline Gspunk

You could tell her your good-looking brother wants to see her... :rolleyes:  :D

Hahaha keep it in the family!

Offline Master1961

There are quite a number of reviews on here of her but mixed , pity she won’t tour Blackpool and yes I’ve asked.

Offline jandyr

Visiting not too far from me atm, and I remembered reading a review about her.

Reading it back I'm a bit disappointed, as on the face of it she's defo one I would visit.

Am assuming the "7.5 inch" claim on her ad is an exaggeration too?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 07:39:17 pm by jandyr »

Offline Master1961

Definitely around 5” but not as bent as in her porn pics , she likes 69 and has a nice taste but if she was a little freindlier she would be a regular for me when she visits preston again

Offline ENAHFIVE

I don't necessarily think she is unfriendly I think it might just be a language problem. I did contact her by phone once but it was such a struggle to have a conversation and arrange times that I gave up.

Offline Gspunk

I don't necessarily think she is unfriendly I think it might just be a language problem. I did contact her by phone once but it was such a struggle to have a conversation and arrange times that I gave up.

I'd particularly agree with that, it.must be frustrating. But she also has a bit of a temper (last time I visited her she had a pop at me for being too loud entering her flat).

From what I understand though transsexuals and temper can commonly go hand in hand

Offline Xtro

I'd particularly agree with that, it.must be frustrating. But she also has a bit of a temper (last time I visited her she had a pop at me for being too loud entering her flat).

From what I understand though transsexuals and temper can commonly go hand in hand

That's women for ya!   :rolleyes: