Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LittleMissRoseX - Waterloo  (Read 15060 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5590161) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jacobs1

saw this girl in the TOFTT thread and had already been considering making a visit

Was the girl in the pictures and the member saying her stomach looked photoshopped needs their eyes tested, jade looked exactly like the pics, very very slim
incall in london

jade was very responsive, great kisser, all positions, owo. overall a solid hour with a fit 19 year old girl. there is(or at least was at the time of writing this) a face pic in her private album

communication was really good via aw messenger and once we had exchanged numbers to text

she said shes really new to this only been doing it a few weeks i think. Maybe a little bit naive with the industry so if you do book her please play nice guys

edit: i only paid 200 for the hour booking and just saw its now gone up to 250 :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 09:22:46 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline James

good lad toft a 200 quid girl. location wise easy to get to.
is body a size 8. i don't want to pay for pg. so face out of 10 what would u rate
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gambitman92

Thanks for the review, Its pretty clear that she's legit but some people have poor eye sight, what can you do.

Maybe I'm wrong but wasnt she £160/hr a couple of weeks ago, then 200 now 250, big jump.

That's the market I guess. She's 19, british with a tight body, I doubt she will have problems getting bookings.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 10:01:22 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline jacobs1

good lad toft a 200 quid girl. location wise easy to get to.
is body a size 8. i don't want to pay for pg. so face out of 10 what would u rate

i never pay for pg cos i use the cam section and you earn credits that can be used to view pgs without having to pay any more

defo an 8, maybe slimmer, but toned. i dont like the concept of rating someone out of 10 but shes pretty

if you were going to drop 250 on a punt an extra £3.60 to see her face before to make sure you fancy her is probably not gonna make much difference lol

location changes every time i think, was just a central london hotel
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 10:11:13 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline jacobs1

Thanks for the review, Its pretty clear that she's legit but some people have poor eye sight, what can you do.

Maybe I'm wrong but wasnt she £160/hr a couple of weeks ago, then 200 now 250, big jump.

That's the market I guess. She's 19, british with a tight body, I doubt she will have problems getting bookings.

yer i booked at 170 but then she said she had new rates and had to book again at 200. now its showing 250. i think owo was maybe an extra before but is now included so maybe that has something to do with it. no cim though i dont think

like you say, shes young and english so fairplay to her plus she is very enthusiastic as well and friendly/chill. it was one of the better punts ive had for sure
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 10:09:59 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline West London Guy

£250 an absolute pisstake for that service list

Online ollielon

glad I recommended this one in the toftt, and well done for trying ... quite expensive though ...

Offline MrMatrix

Yes she does look good and she also now charges extra for OWO. Looks like £250 ph isnt enough.
Thanks for the review OP- pleased you had a good time - I would see her if her price was more reasonable. :hi:

Offline jacobs1

Yes she does look good and she also now charges extra for OWO. Looks like £250 ph isnt enough.
Thanks for the review OP- pleased you had a good time - I would see her if her price was more reasonable. :hi:

yer owo was included before, must be getting enough bookings to feel comfortable jacking the prices up. glad i saw at the lower rate as does all seem a bit pricey now

can anyone recommend any other good young british girls?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 12:03:57 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline tekkers1

damn she looks hot but that rate is just ridiculous. hopefully her calls dry up and she can bring it down to something a bit more reasonable for my wallet!

Offline tantric talents

£250 an absolute pisstake for that service list
Yes. For the rubberneckers only. Move along lads. POF

Online ollielon

yer owo was included before, must be getting enough bookings to feel comfortable jacking the prices up. glad i saw at the lower rate as does all seem a bit pricey now

can anyone recommend any other good young british girls?

Another expensive toftt ?

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline rayco

She was 160 incl owo for 1 day then 200 incl the next now 250 with owo as a extra. Girls over her head  :lol:
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline James

Another expensive toftt ?

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

i had her on my list, but then decided with hotel, train and her it will be over 300 so crossed her off. if incall back on shes also accessing from germany today
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 08:59:03 pm by James »

Offline HighHeelLover

i had her on my list, but then decided with hotel, train and her it will be over 300 so crossed her off. if incall back on shes also accessing from germany today

She was on my HL messaged her a few times kept on saying she was on holiday. Asked about what services she offers didn’t get back to me.

Offline MrMatrix

She was on my HL messaged her a few times kept on saying she was on holiday. Asked about what services she offers didn’t get back to me.
Reading like the services aren't going to match up to the price tag :scare: :scare:

Offline James

back to girl in review. her profile says atm everything is protected. as i become more established i will offer more. what does this mean

Offline Bloody foreigner

back to girl in review. her profile says atm everything is protected. as i become more established i will offer more. what does this mean

She had this in her profile from the beginning. After a week or something she start offering OWO in 1h bookings and now only extra.
I guess at the beginning she wasn’t comfortable to offer OWO at all, but now she realised, that can get more money for offering it and charging more. For sure she will get people willing to pay.

In two weeks time increasing prices from £160/h to £250 is fucking greedy. Was planning to see her, but changed my mind.

Offline jacobs1

bloody foreigner is exactly right. she doesn't mean she will ever do bb, she just must of forgot to delete that line when she started offering owo

Offline Jerk Chicken

Chaps the old "Brit" tag has struck again.

If she is genuinely 19 and tight bod as OP says plus pretty trust me you are gonna have to get use to paying north of £200/250 and don't choke with add-ons!

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline kasamaa

Thanks OP but not sure what I make of this review... Scant details and "Play Nicely guys" is just another way of saying Treat her well......

But I wont judge OP yet, time will tell if more reviews come in.

In regards to the girl, I'm sure she is lovely but that price point, limited services and lack of photos make this less appealing.

Her selling point is purely that she is british as you can get comparable bodies with much better service list and clear face pics at similar price ranges.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks OP but not sure what I make of this review... Scant details and "Play Nicely guys" is just another way of saying Treat her well......

In regards to the girl, I'm sure she is lovely but that price point, limited services and lack of photos make this less appealing.

Her selling point is purely that she is british as you can get comparable bodies with much better service list and clear face pics at similar price ranges.

To quote an inveterate nutter "eye of the ..."
Much better VFM still available fairly readily despite Brexit.  What is the fetish called for indulging in Brits?

Offline jacobs1

im not a shill if thats what you are thinking, been a member here since before she was old enough to do meets lol but i have never really got involved, just lurked mostly. i will continue to review future punts though for sure although i dont think i'll ever write full descriptive accounts of what went on play by play, find it cringey

the play nice comment was cos i feel she is probably slightly naive to the way things work as has only been doing this a matter of weeks, and seems like a very sweet girl.

Offline Jerk Chicken

im not a shill if thats what you are thinking, been a member here since before she was old enough to do meets lol but i have never really got involved, just lurked mostly. i will continue to review future punts though for sure although i dont think i'll ever write full descriptive accounts of what went on play by play, find it cringey

the play nice comment was cos i feel she is probably slightly naive to the way things work as has only been doing this a matter of weeks, and seems like a very sweet girl.

Sorry bro I think she has sucked you in (pun intended) proper!

Naive my backside. Her prices have rocketed as fast as her g-string comes off and quickly cottoned onto she can charge 250 queens heads to taste her snatch and sucking bare dick is extra!

You will say I am just being cynical ... I will say just keeping it real bro!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline jacobs1

also not sure why i said jade in my original post, had a heavy weekend so excuse that. was definitely rose i saw. and is the girl from the face pics

i will try not to be as lazy and write more detailed reviews in future. wont let me edit my original post now

Offline James

whoever seen her at 160 got a good price. OP you got the average price of girls in london. Still high but its the market now.
she attractive, but not super hunnie to charge 250

Offline jacobs1

Sorry bro I think she has sucked you in (pun intended) proper!

Naive my backside. Her prices have rocketed as fast as her g-string comes off and quickly cottoned onto she can charge 250 queens heads to taste her snatch and sucking bare dick is extra!

You will say I am just being cynical ... I will say just keeping it real bro!

haha fair point, got the feeling a friend might help her with the decision making, i did find it odd i booked at 170 and then was told to rebook at 200 but didn't want to moan over 30 notes. probably looking at closer to 300 now for the same service i got for 200 which is a big jump in a matter of days

i am just willing to pay more for british girls, the ee is ust not my thing really

plus i just went through some of the reviews from certain posters in this thread and they are like 80% negative and neutral. i would rather pay more for something that i wont want to moan about after

hoping someone can point me in the direction of more under 25 british girls that are tried and tested, and if they are cheaper than this one then happy days

Offline Jerk Chicken

haha fair point, got the feeling a friend might help her with the decision making, i did find it odd i booked at 170 and then was told to rebook at 200 but didn't want to moan over 30 notes. probably looking at closer to 300 now for the same service i got for 200 which is a big jump in a matter of days

i am just willing to pay more for british girls, the ee is ust not my thing really

plus i just went through some of the reviews from certain posters in this thread and they are like 80% negative and neutral. i would rather pay more for something that i wont want to moan about after

hoping someone can point me in the direction of more under 25 british girls that are tried and tested, and if they are cheaper than this one then happy days

Totally agree with you regarding EE I avoid as much as I can.

But you are absolutely spot on with your analysis regarding some posters who consistently post nuetral and negatives and can't sniff out decent pussy if the pink was wide open in front of their eyes but are ready to moan about a Brit north £200/£250. She is a Brit. Period

Offline Strikar

Before I take her off the HL can you confirm how you know?

Can't see this on the profile?

Offering Bareback now

Offline kasamaa

It’s clearly on the profile at the top of the “enjoys list”. Also at the bottom “unprotected sex” is listed so she would have had to have checked both manually so unlikely a mistake.

Offline DrConners

Both bareback & unprotected sex on her likes list currently.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You can try using the "find" function if your eyesight has failed.

Offline Strikar

Cheers,

I'd looked for 'penetration' as it says 'penetration (protected)'

Good lesson to learn 😧

It’s clearly on the profile at the top of the “enjoys list”. Also at the bottom “unprotected sex” is listed so she would have had to have checked both manually so unlikely a mistake.

Offline Sebstyles7

£350 for the hour!  That's a big NO!

Offline aae

Jesus...I do not do FS meets so have no business commenting but that sure isn't a cheap way to potentially get nasties.

Offline Anallover6969

£350 an hour + Bareback - for that reason I'm out
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 09:18:48 am by Anallover6969 »

Offline jacobs1

she was such a nice girl, saddens me a little if she is actually taking it raw.

Be interesting to see if anyone actually sees her since this is on offer. i guess its possible she stopped doing meets and they left her profile up and added bareback to get more PG sales

why any young girl would do bareback blows my mind

Offline Azrael1404

she was such a nice girl, saddens me a little if she is actually taking it raw. 

Be interesting to see if anyone actually sees her since this is on offer. i guess its possible she stopped doing meets and they left her profile up and added bareback to get more PG sales why any young girl would do bareback blows my mind

This is to confirm that I have spoken to her last week in relation to her services. She mentioned during our conversation that she actually provides BB as one of the services at an additional fee of £80.

I kindly declined her offer and she is now off my HL. I agree with "Jacob", I don't understand why british young girls offer such services. They would get more businesses if they offer services that will benefit punters health.  Clearly she is only thinking short-term gains rather than long-term investment. One to avoid for everyone...beware!!!

Offline The Night King

Her body shape seems to have miraculously changed in to a fuller figured busty stunner and has re-branded as PrincessFrankyX

Just as her prices have miraculously gone up to £600 ph.

BB still on offer though!!  :angry:

Offline Meursault

I agree with "Jacob", I don't understand why british young girls offer such services. They would get more businesses if they offer services that will benefit punters health.  Clearly she is only thinking short-term gains rather than long-term investment. One to avoid for everyone...beware!!!
Why would a British young girl be any more or less likely to offer BB than any other nationality?  :unknown:

Offline dfg

An attractive looking girl. But £600ph. Not for me.

Offline MrMatrix

Her body shape seems to have miraculously changed in to a fuller figured busty stunner and has re-branded as PrincessFrankyX

Just as her prices have miraculously gone up to £600 ph.

BB still on offer though!!  :angry:

Yes shes a lovely looking girl. You can take her up on her offer non sexual meets at £300 for 2hours. O she really does like her self :dash: :dash:

Offline Meursault

Yes shes a lovely looking girl. You can take her up on her offer non sexual meets at £300 for 2hours. O she really does like her self :dash: :dash:
A product (or perhaps, one could say a victim) of the solipsism and narcissism of our age; driven by modern media and consumerism. She'll no doubt be blissfully and completely unaware of how ridiculous she's become.