Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quickie Nova, Croydon - walked.  (Read 759 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5611269) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NervousEnergy

Not sure if this counts as a review or not, apologies if no.

Happened about 15 mins ago.

External Link/Members Only

Phoned, person on phone had decent English. Agreed £100 for the hour, £40 for extras (a/cim, £140 total). Location confirmed via text (block of serviced apartments 5 min walk from Whitgift centre, on Wellesley Road side.)

Another call from outside, given flat number.

Got there, usual thing of hiding behind door whilst letting me in.

Probably same woman, minus the heavy makeup and filter... Probably 45 ish?

Issue was reconfirming the services, could not speak any English. Could not communicate. So I walked.

I have a few reviews to catch up on, I'll do my best to do them soon.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review??

Was she Colombian or at least look Latin??

Good man on walking!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 09:31:16 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

If she was still fuckable why not direct her to google translate ? Never met a Latina or a chinese for that matter who didn't have this as a standard tool to communicate with punters!

Talk straight into the app ... I want tk fuck your arse and deposit some jizz from my dick  in your mouth whilst you smile and tell me it taste good as agreed with your maid are we good to go  :yahoo:

She might have shown you the door anyway!!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 10:16:59 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline NervousEnergy

@PP - Latin looking. As mentioned, similar to the profile pic, however there's a blurring effect + tonne of makeup making her look different IRL.

@JC (he's not the messiah, he's a naughty boy - sorry if you don't get the reference) - she was passable. Bigger issue is I've read enough reviews (and experienced once a long while back) where something is agreed, later SP goes "no understand".

Also, I don't really want to be getting translate out whenever I want to try and communicate something...

Online LLPunting

@PP - Latin looking. As mentioned, similar to the profile pic, however there's a blurring effect + tonne of makeup making her look different IRL.

@JC (he's not the messiah, he's a naughty boy - sorry if you don't get the reference) - she was passable. Bigger issue is I've read enough reviews (and experienced once a long while back) where something is agreed, later SP goes "no understand".

Also, I don't really want to be getting translate out whenever I want to try and communicate something...

RIP