Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky Birmingham  (Read 4249 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline poe

External Link/Members Only

Will keep this short as the lady in question is well reviewed. I know she reads these & wanted to thank her.

After missing her last 2/3 tours to Brum I haven't seen her for +12months.

Good communication via UKE, then sms. Arranged an appointment 2 weeks in advance (which is abnormal for me, but i needed some quality ass).

Looks better than I remember, she works hard in the gym and watches what she eats, I think she is actually leaner than last year.....oww and pretty.

DFK from the off, deep OWO, 69, cowgirl then missionary to pop1.

Chatted and stroked for a while, then she dove into fantastic owo, it was gentle & slow, fast & hard.....till the 2nd pop (can't remember the last time a wg managed that)

Basically had a nice hour with a hot young blonde, with a rocking hot body who sucks & fucks you like you own a 60ft yacht & Bentley Continental

Offline InMefan

Nice review :) glad you had a chance to see her, she is FAF and always provides a great service. I was supposed to see her few days ago but unfortunately she was sick :( I generally have seen her everytime she's done a Birmingham tour in the last 2 years lol.

Offline pbrown355

Never seen her. Hoped to this time but events got in the way. Damn. Next time I'll be trying again, as will so many others

Offline James

her fan boys on uke book her well in advanced, always fully booked. still advertises for her pg though.
if you want to book be a fan boy on uke and book early
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cryton123

her fan boys on uke book her well in advanced, always fully booked. still advertises for her pg though.

You sound bitter James! Struggling to get a booking?  :D

Offline James

You sound bitter James! Struggling to get a booking?  :D

nah dont need a booking with her, not my type.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline millbush

I've had np booking perhaps you may ned to lose your attitude,mind she is not your type.
Banned reason: Troll.

Offline pbrown355

If she's half as fit as her photos and 25% as fit as her reviews I expect she'll be my type.

Offline dizietsmae

I'm seeing her again this week, fucking banging  :drinks:

Offline Paris69

If she's half as fit as her photos and 25% as fit as her reviews I expect she'll be my type.

I've seen her and did the review...
I'd say she is 95% as fit as her photos suggest, and 99% as good as her reviews state. Her DFK chokes you. Superb punt
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline pbrown355