Author Topic: Sofia, Relaxing massage, Middleton  (Read 7233 times)

Offline itchy

External Link/Members Only

After reading reviews, I decided that it was time to sample Sofia's delights.

Com's were great, easy to find and no problem parking. £65 for 1 hour B2B.

The house is a tidy end terrace, does the job.

Sofia is pretty although a bit chunkier than I'd imagined. She's got great tits though and there's no doubting that they're the main attractions. I was shown upstairs, offered but declined a drink and shower and straight to massage. Really relaxing massage but unlikely to sort out any pulled muscles etc.

Turned over and the fun begins. Sofia uses her ample assets well, culminating in the most amazing tit-wank. I warned her when I was about to cum and she just smiled, keeping my cock smothered by her tits.

Sofia provides a great service and seems really friendly. I'd recommend if tits are your thing.

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share.
Saw her once at old address.
Enjoyed my time with her.

Offline Xdavetheravex

Always delivers a consistent service and gvfm

Offline B1g B1ll

Is this the same Sofia as was in Ashton under Lyne, shared a gaff with Claire??? (relaxing mind) I think

If so is she still sharing with Claire?

Enjoyed both of these girls!!!

Offline Punter Ponting

That's them. They have both relocated

Offline B1g B1ll


Offline Dark-knight