Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CARLA - kingston vivastreet bollox  (Read 1803 times)

Offline bhudda

External Link/Members Only

phone 0749 057 1419

I guess it's as well to remind one-self periodically why trying to find a decent wg on vivastreet is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

To be fair to myself, she was about plan z after I'd spent two or three hours fruitlessly trying to arrange what I wanted with others who either didn't reply, or replied just to confirm that they didn't really offer the services they advertised on AW, or replied in such a grumpy unpleasant manner that they went straight on my blacklist.

So I eventually fell for the photos displayed on this profile.

I contacted and asked if she was free 35 minutes hence.

"She" (I'll use the word "she" for simplicity but I suspect it wasn't really "she" I was talking to) replied within 5 mins that yes she was and sent the address.

So I said ok and set off.

At 20 mins before the appointed time I received a text asking if I was still coming, to which I replied I was.

3 minutes later I received another text asking what time I was coming - I replied "in about another 15 minutes as we discussed already".

To this I got the reply "ok love I wait for you here xx"

I arrived at the location 8 minutes early and texted I was there and was admitted virtually immediately.

This was the first surprise, The person who opened the door and invited me to step into the gloom within was about 4 feet 11 inches tall and looked remarkably like Bilbo Baggins (the old hobbit in Lord of the rings) - that is if Bilbo Baggins was mexican and had spent the last 50 years under the hot desert sun, getting a tan and wrinkles full of dust. 

As I stood looking at him the gloom almost imperceptibly deepened and a hulking silhouette appeared in the doorway of the room next to us, almost completely blocking out the meagre light that had previously been escaping. At first glance it appeared this woman was not only taller but also heavier than me. She almost filled the entire doorway. I say at first glance because she was not the sort of vision who would ever attract a second glance. To be fair I could not judge her facial attractiveness nor age because what little light there was was behind her and all I could see was her shape and size - a bit like when the moon eclipses the sun.

Bilbo then proceeded to explain that Carla has gone shopping but I could see the cave troll instead. I was speechless at the audacity of this. "Carla", remember, had texted me less than 10 minutes previously to say she was waiting for me.

I made my excuses and left. 

The one consolation is I can be pretty damn certain the lass was not being forced to do anything against her will, she could have crushed Bilbo with one blow.         

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry to hear about the shit experience but thanks for the entertainment. :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

An entertaining read-well done for walking.

Hope your next punt is a positive. :thumbsup:

Offline bhudda

Ta for the comments ... i was initially stunned at the blatent lies ... then briefly annoyed ... then i saw the funny side

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP ... a fun read but accept it was anything but for you!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

To be fair to myself, she was about plan z after I'd spent two or three hours fruitlessly trying to arrange what I wanted with others who either didn't reply, or replied just to confirm that they didn't really offer the services they advertised on AW, or replied in such a grumpy unpleasant manner that they went straight on my blacklist.

As I read the above I thought to myself in a Cockney accent  'Yu can't spend up to 3 hours organizing punts!!' :dash:

Then I saw the pic and thought - Good work on your part.  :drinks:

I would have been  :angry: :mad: :diablo:

:P

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 12:05:26 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

As I read the above I thought to myself in a Cockney accent  'Yu can't spend up to 3 hours organizing punts!!' :dash:

Then I saw the pic and thought - Good work on your part.  :drinks:

I would have been  :angry: :mad: :diablo:

:P

Hidden Image/Members Only

the photo you have put up is not the photo that was on the profile I responded to - that profile seems to have been removed. I wonder whether it is actually the lass I was presented with. I should have captured the original photos I guess. 

Offline bhudda

This is the photo from the profile i responded to ... there are others but this profile is behaving very strangely on vivastreet. I can see this photo but not the others on my phone ... cant see any on my pc  ..

Edit ... ffs ... now i dont seem to be able to load the photo here  :dash:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 10:07:28 am by bhudda »

Offline peter purves

This is the photo from the profile i responded to ... there are others but this profile is behaving very strangely on vivastreet. I can see this photo but not the others on my phone ... cant see any on my pc  ..

Do you have a link?

Offline bhudda

Offline peter purves

See the first post in this thread

I was referring to the one on your phone

« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:49:22 pm by peter purves »

Offline bhudda

I was referring to the one on your phone

That was the one on my phone ... it seems to have started working properly again now. It wasnt before. Its all a bit academic cos if you visit she will be out shopping.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:52:18 pm by bhudda »

Offline bhudda

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this the same girl?

As I put in my OP the girl I hoped to see was attractive in the photo in the original version of the ad. That photo has not been successfully captured and preserved for the historical record.
All I could really tell in the gloom and back lighting about the girl I was presented with was that she could have been Jonah Lomu's bigger, stronger sister, and most certainly was not the girl I was meant to see, who had apparently gone shopping.

It's all a long time ago now anyway.   

Online Waterhouse

First time I‘ve read this since my hiatus - classic.  Thanks for the chuckle B.   :lol:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Great review @bhudda

That was sooooooo funny!

Hopefully by now you have had some decent paid pussy!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish