Author Topic: Your_kinky_slut Stockport  (Read 2897 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5337136) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stanr

External Link/Members Only

Despite mixed reviews on reliability I contacted YKS for a potential meet. I got quick replies and found out she was at a certain well known hotel in Stockport. So booked 30 mins.

I agree with 'Totheleft's review from January this year… nice girl, very chatty, a bit chunky...Personally i dont think she looks like her pics at all as I had an initial disappointment when she opened the hotel door. She looked quite plain and as though she had had alot of meets that day..dishevelled lol

But the cock was ruling.....and to my surprise I found that her service was good.. she loved kissing and is a great kisser IMHO, largish tits and she clearly loves sex and is very enthusiastic . Great blowjob owo and then on with the condom and fucked her doggy and mish before more owo, and cumming all over her face and she rimmed my arse!

Am sure she does live up to her name and offers more, i just wanted a good old fashioned fuck and I got it haha

Would i go back - maybe, i do prefer someone less plain but the service is good!

30 mins - £60

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 02:16:46 pm by stanr »

Offline freeze44

Thanks for this  :thumbsup: Helpful info on looks and service.

Offline fbarge

External Link/Members Only

Despite mixed reviews on reliability I contacted YKS for a potential meet. I got quick replies and found out she was at a certain well known hotel in Stockport. So booked 30 mins.

I agree with 'Totheleft's review from January this year… nice girl, very chatty, a bit chunky...Personally i dont think she looks like her pics at all as I had an initial disappointment when she opened the hotel door. She looked quite plain and as though she had had alot of meets that day..dishevelled lol

But the cock was ruling.....and to my surprise I found that her service was good.. she loved kissing and is a great kisser IMHO, largish tits and she clearly loves sex and is very enthusiastic . Great blowjob owo and then on with the condom and fucked her doggy and mish before more owo, and cumming all over her face and she rimmed my arse!

Am sure she does live up to her name and offers more, i just wanted a good old fashioned fuck and I got it haha

Would i go back - maybe, i do prefer someone less plain but the service is good!

30 mins - £60

what colour hair did she have and was she sporting the nose piercing?

Offline robsmith149

Nice review although still no one has been up her dung funnel and said if it is extra yet.

Offline stanr

what colour hair did she have and was she sporting the nose piercing?

She had plain brown hair as opposed to the blue in the photos, tied back off her face. A lot of tattoos as well

Offline Totheleft

I've been back for another go and anal wasnt available she said due to my size(not that big). But had no problem with a thumb up there