Link: External Link/Members Only -
External Link/Members OnlyPrice: £70 for an hours GFE
Communication: Kristina was good with communication, both via email and via text.
Location: A quiet road about 5 mins off the M60. Easy to get to, and safe parking around the back of the building.
Looks: Kristina is a plain but well presented woman. She's in her early 60's but doesn't really look it.
Service: As an occasional punter I usually go for a tie and tease rather than a vanilla GFE, but there was something about her profile picture that made me want to go and see her. When I arrived she let me in and led me up to her flat giving me a nice view of her arse. Then she offered me a drink which I refused, and she started snogging the face of me and I reciprocated in return. So lots of DFK before we headed into the bedroom. We both undressed climbed onto the bed and continued the DFK. She ran her hand over my body and worked her way down to my cock, played with it as we kissed then ran her fingers over my balls and played with them. Next she moved down to give me OWO whilst maintaining eye contact. After a bit I pulled her up so she could straddle me and I could suck on her tits. Then it was on with the condom and a bout of Mish followed by cow girl and more tit sucking/DFK as we fucked. Eventually she climbed off and took the condom off for some more OWO and a hand job to finish. Afterwards we had a bit of a chat and I went on my way. However I didn't come away thinking that it was anything special and I certainly wont be going back again. It was just too vanilla for me.
Overall: I nice older woman but, too vanilla for me.