Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: upmarketlexixxx Stalker problems  (Read 1616 times)

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen this girl but she's been in my Hotlist for some time, definitely one I wanted to see.

But it seems she's been being stalked, harrassed and threatened by some lowlife scum, making her life a misery and depriving her of her livelihood, and therefore, that of her kids.

I do hope it isn't anyone on here, but if it is, I hope you read this, and DO FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE YOU SAD, MISERABLE, LOWLIFE CUNT.

I sincerely hope she's gone to the police because bastards like this should get everything coming to them, and by that I mean a criminal record and everyone who knows them knowing what they really are.

Sometimes it's good to get a reality check from the other side of the fence  :(.

Offline Students Notebook

Although she's covered her face on her profile page, the silly girl has forgotten about all the face pics in her gallery.
Someone should tell her.

Offline winkywanky

I don't think that would help in regard to the stalker, they tend to be obsessive and meticulous in hunting down their prey.

The only way to throw him completely off the scent, initially at least, is to start a completely new profile with virtually no pics at all, different details, different prices and probably a completely different area.

You are so wise and knowledgeable. :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

Well, she appears to be available again now, perhaps the stalker has been dealt with, or maybe a case of needs must  :unknown:.

Offline Xtro

Have 2x 30mins with her and save a tenner on her hourly rate.   :thumbsup:

Offline The_Grinder

Shame it says no over 50's otherwise would have gifted her a calculator

Offline fatboy

You are so wise and knowledgeable. :sarcastic:

You know that comes with older age and as she does not see anyone over 50 that's both of you blocked.  :sarcastic:

On a more serious note though it does seem to be an occupational hazard for WG's.
For some (mainly men) the line of acceptable behaviour is blurred but I guess the reasons why they do it
are many and varied. Hope she sorts the wanker out.

Offline winkywanky

Shame it says no over 50's otherwise would have gifted her a calculator

:lol:

I might lie through my teeth about my age and see if I can book her  :P.

Her pics are filtered, sure, but she looks quite fit.

Offline winkywanky

You know that comes with older age and as she does not see anyone over 50 that's both of you blocked.  :sarcastic:

On a more serious note though it does seem to be an occupational hazard for WG's.
For some (mainly men) the line of acceptable behaviour is blurred but I guess the reasons why they do it
are many and varied. Hope she sorts the wanker out.

She obviously got a shock for whatever reason, enough to shut down briefly. She needs to get the police involved, perhaps she has?

Thank you FB for pointing that out. How rude  :angry:

However more importantly, I wouldn't want to see her anyway because although she gives her age as 41, in common with standard AW practice, she's probably
about 7 years older, which makes her around the 48 mark.

Far too old for me and also too large.  :scare:

What's her dress size?

The fat ones don't give it.
You have to ask.
And then they say 10 to 12, which means 14 to 16.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline winkywanky

Her pics look OK to me, unless they no longer look like her, she appears to have a Baby Spice look, quite pretty, slightly plump but with a waist, and nice little perky tits  :thumbsup:

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen this girl but she's been in my Hotlist for some time, definitely one I wanted to see.

But it seems she's been being stalked, harrassed and threatened by some lowlife scum, making her life a misery and depriving her of her livelihood, and therefore, that of her kids.

I do hope it isn't anyone on here, but if it is, I hope you read this, and DO FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE YOU SAD, MISERABLE, LOWLIFE CUNT.

I sincerely hope she's gone to the police because bastards like this should get everything coming to them, and by that I mean a criminal record and everyone who knows them knowing what they really are.

Sometimes it's good to get a reality check from the other side of the fence  :(.

You haven't seen her but she's on your hot list. How do you know she's being stalked?

Offline winkywanky

It was on her profile, now removed.

She's now back working, so hopefully feeling safe in that.

Offline Hackneylad1

She looked quite fit to me and would have booked her but the over 50 whites only puts a bit of a block on me.
Can't be needing money that badly as she is no spring chicken herself.

Offline The_Grinder

She looked quite fit to me and would have booked her but the over 50 whites only puts a bit of a block on me.
Can't be needing money that badly as she is no spring chicken herself.

Stupid woman is missing out on the experienced mature man....her loss  :D

Offline oneeyesnake

That's the problem, bodies go longer then the young ones..

Offline oneeyesnake

Apologises meant to say Oldies....

Offline Xtro

Golden Oldies in winkywanky's case!   ;)   :P

Offline winkywanky

Offline Xtro

I was talking about your bollocks!   ;)