Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai beauty Langley/Slough  (Read 4727 times)

31 review(s) for Mary Thai Beauty (23 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spacecowb0y

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30 mins at £70
DFK extra £10
OWO extra £20

Had the horn and looked for what was around , the reviews were favourable so a phone call made, spoke with Mary and setup an appt for 2 hours later.

The flat: she gave me the road, and suggested I park in bays marked "V" for visitor, or find a nearby street. Chose the latter and text to say i'm here. Given the flat number and it was easy enough to find. The flats are fit for purpose, with en suite bathroom. Have visited the flats before and know the area. Safe day or night.

The girl: usual hiding behind the door. A small peck on the cheek. She is okay looking, dressed in a 1 piece teddy, that soon came off. False tits, nice skin, about 5ft 4 but looked around 5ft 7 with the heels. English is fine and we had no problems chatting.
Used the bathroom, as showered an hour earlier, more to warm my hands and drain the vein.

The appt: stripped to my boxers and moved in for standing dfk. It was nice and she commented on my kissing. Slowly moved to feeling her ass, tits and eventually fanny ... She begins playing with little cowboy who gets excited. Her teddy is off by now, drops to knees and starts a nice session of OWO, whilst i play with her tits
Lots of eye contact and very enjoyable, she licks the whole shaft and balls. Didn't object to my holding her head gently as she bobbed away.
Onto the bed and reverse oral, nice tidy pussy, fully shaved and allows gentle fingering.
Mac on, more oral, before we begin with mish, then cowgirl, doggy and back to mish with her legs over my shoulders. Notice a small vertical scar on her naval,but it's feint and doesn't put me off my stride. Finished on her tits.

A positive encounter,but not cheap at £100 for half an hour. No massage offered after sex, but did take a shower. Total time from entering the flat to leaving ... 37 minutes.

Would i go back?
Yes as a plan B, but better girls out there for less dollar.
She tends to spend a week and then move on, before repeating the circuit.
Notice she also does a stint down in Hove & Bristol
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 11:52:38 pm by Spacecowb0y »

Offline advent2016

I miss those days when Mary offered an all in price and always gave you a cracking massage before or after.

Offline harry1980

agreed - I used to pay £70 and nothing was off limits and she loves dfk - couldn’t stop her! Now she wants paying!  :thumbsdown:

Offline xxxdavidxxx

That was a different Mary
She still about works in Maidenhead
Called cat and only massage and hand job now

Offline advent2016

David
My "Mary" was is definitely the same provider same AW id, same looks, same mobile number, same tattoo ;)

Can you post some details about your one in Maidenhead? I still like a good reasonably priced massage

Offline Baxter63

David
My "Mary" was is definitely the same provider same AW id, same looks, same mobile number, same tattoo ;)

Can you post some details about your one in Maidenhead? I still like a good reasonably priced massage

You're right. She's worked around the Berks/Surrey circuit for years. I've seen her in Maidenhead and in Walton on Thames - back in the £100 an hour days, if I remember the price.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline xxxdavidxxx

External Link/Members Only
Cat nice massage and hand Job nice and slow
She used to be Mary in Maidenhead did the works
Now she does just hand Job
Not the Mary that u guys knew