Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: jojo thai asian cardiff from vivastreet  (Read 1123 times)

Offline MR-UK

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Place
apartment in cardiff

Cost
£120 HR

Review
Don t know where to start with this , I walk in very warm friendly girl small frame amazing tits. Picture number 3 on her vivastreet profile is her 100%( I think the others are too but heavy make up)
got paper work out the way, and she asked if i wanted anal or CIM. ( guess there were extras) I said no too anal , normal 15 mins oil on the back and massage. she was talking and very friendly
so after 15 mins i turn around . and she cleans me and blows me like no tomorrow looking at me and i was feeling her perfect tits every 1 min or so she was spiting in to a bath towel... was abit odd.
after about 5 mins of owo she lube up ( condom on) and told me to get on top. soon as i put it in i knew i was in for Meh.. time. she not tight and at some point i started zoning out . we swap from me on top to doggy that felt abit better but not by much. a few mins pass and she says " cum via handjob" off came the condom and she did blow me so fucking good. i was very close and after abit i asked her to lick my nipple and toss me off. work a treat i came hard and fast. she ask if i wanted to have another massage i said no am ok just want to chill for a moment . she asked if i was happy i said yes . and this was the DEATH BLOW LOL i had 25 mins left and she went in to bath pretty much puking and spiting in to the en suite loo. she came back after forever being in the bath room then walk out started with her phone texting and answering clients... I knew the drill I did nt want world war 3 so i left with 20 mins left on the clock.

she was friendly but once u come... its game over.

Pros
pretty girl nice face
perfect tits
small frame

Cons
wasted time with 20 mins left no round 2
not tight
talk about how i was lucky she was normal £150 in london
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 08:35:50 pm by MR-UK »