Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Alexa Kingston  (Read 2766 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5061852) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 122jay

External Link/Members Only
She’s been reviewed here by others, Hungarian MILF at the Kingston town centre floors of whores.

Local area extremely slim pickings for months and I was in desperate need of a PnD. I’d seen Alexa a few years ago and knew she can be a bit fiery. So I was a bit accomodating to her complaints about work etc.

Very easy text comms. Intention was £80 an hour. She tells me, £50 for half or £60 for 45, so I save the £20. Didn’t want to argue.

Despite her attitude last time, though a few years ago, I remember it was still an acceptable experience.
Got on the bed, only light kissing, bit of smokers whiff but ok. Bit of chat, I was in no rush.
Suddenly she gets up and starts OWO. A minute later I’m thinking this could be the best I’ve had. Not deep just so much tongue flicking.

I ask her to stop to slow things down. Bit of a hug and she ask her to start again. This time I couldn’t hold back. I have to ask her to stop! Disappears to bathroom to spit and rinse. Comes back with fresher breath than we started.

More chat, Brexit, work, I’m relaxed and happy. She jumps up again and says 14 mins left, let’s see if you can go again. Down she goes. Sadly I was unable to perform further.
I’d gone in open minded and for more than a bj, but left very satisfied for £60.

Stomach isn’t bad and I barely looked at the not so tight breasts. She is what you see in the pics. If you’re expecting a super model it’s not for you.

I think she’s easy to wind up. I had low expectations and came away happy. To be fair she looked okay too, maybe better than when I saw her last.

Offline hornypnter

Reading your review I don't understand how the experience is positive??
You had to ask her to stop twice and you have mentioned you "were not able to perform". For me that would not be a positive experience but that is my opinion.

When I visited her in 2018 while she was in Ibis hotel, Hounslow she had a shit attitude and stank of booze and fags. She was distant and wanting to control from the start instructing me to get undress quickly as the clock had started as soon as I entered the room yet she was still in short black dress.

I walked out and she sent me nasty texts.

Offline iq129

In the first two photos she looks like Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones & Han Solo).

Offline 122jay

HP, she kept going instead of some girls that pull away as soon as you start unloading and spoil the whole event. It wasn’t meant in a negative way.

Me not able to perform is me saying I couldn’t do a second round. Second rounds seem to be impossible for me as I’ve gotten older. No fault on her part as she instigated it but it didn’t work out.

She can be a bit feisty which is why I said to get the visit to work, you bear that in mind and she thaw’s out quite rapidly.

Offline 122jay

Those pics have been the same for years. Not sure why but this time round, she seemed prettier.

Offline Ed R

In the first two photos she looks like Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones & Han Solo).

Agreed, she takes a terrible picture! See below for a better one - she's much cuter in real life.

Top tips for punting Alexa (I should know cos I've been seeing her for years):

DON'T expect anything nice as you come through the door! She'll usually be scowling at her phone, and it's like you turned up at an inconvenient moment. Strategy: ignore her, get your kit off and get in the shower. By the time you're out, she'll be all yours again.

DON'T expect a lovely figure.I'm a big fan of women's bottoms, but Alexa's arse is small and in some lights non-existent. The time we did reverse cowgirl was a mistake, but it looks ok in doggy. Her boobs are not special either.

DON'T expect to be eating her pussy, she won't let you despite what her AW profile says.

DON'T expect a sensual segue into round two. She needs a bit of reminding.

DO expect a cute and funny person who gives a good blowjob and kisses well, whose price stays reasonable even if she does draw on her own eyebrows.

And yes, these positives far outweigh the negatives.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac