Author Topic: Colour & Beauty - FBSM - Birmingham  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
No one responding today  :dash: so this was a plan c. I do find myself these days turning more more to FBSM for my punting kicks. Think it’s an age thing. Not sure how many more decent fucks I’ve got left in me tbh. Whereas with FBSM there’s plenty of life in the old dog, without the blue pills, which is a massive plus in my book.  :thumbsup:

LINK:
External Link/Members Only

COMMS:
None, just turned up early afternoon.

SHOP:
Colour & Beauty - located in Birmingham City Centre.

DURATION, SERVICES & PRICING:
30 mins, Oily massage = £30

Extras  - Topless HE = £30

Total paid = £60.

LADY:
Was cheerful and friendly, with decent English. She said her name was Lisa, however I have serious doubts about that has she didn’t sound convincing at all when I asked. (So I haven’t included it in the title) Anyway she was around a dress size 12. I think she would have been quite short without her heels. Big tits! And enormous bullet nips! Age wise, very hard to gauge. Could be anything from late 20s to late 30s. Round face. She wore a just below the knee flowery dress and tights, which were pulled right up, and her belly was tucked into them. But she was rather curvy and this turned me on somewhat. All I know for sure she’s working there tomorrow. She’s probably there longer, but she kept shushing me when I was trying to find out.

ACTION:
I head to the back of the shop passing a few lady customers on the way having their nails done and I go down the stairs. Greeted by a happy smiley, friendly Chinese lady, which turned out to be my masseuse. I tell her I’d like 30 mins and I pay the £30.

She guides me to a very warm room, (which was nice as it was freezing outside) with low lighting, smelt nice. There was a kinda device thingy which had smoke blowing out of it. Might have been a smelly. All helped to set a very pleasant atmosphere!

I’m requested to get undressed and told which way to lie on the couch, while she disappears briefly. I do the first of the requests and wait for her to return. She was dealing with a punter that wanted a WIHJ by the sounds of it, she told him to come back in 30 mins. She wasn’t gone long at all.

Massage kicked off great. For the first couple of minutes it was done over a towel to warm me up. The towel didn’t last too long, and oil was soon enough applied. Massage was decent for 10-15 mins, nice medium pressure on my back, neck, arms, legs and bum. I was stroking her legs at this point, but couldn’t get very high up because of the position I was lying. Strangely enough I was becoming rather aroused by my leg rubbing. There was minimal teasing and reach unders between my legs.

I’m asked to flip, that’s when the question came of HE, £20 was agreed. I ask if she’ll get her baps out. She then asked for £40. Thus followed a period of bartering. I managed to negotiate her down to £30 for the topless HJ. I had to get up and get the money out of my jeans has she wanted it before continuing. Slightly annoying, but understandable.

First of all she just lifted her dress above her boobs and left her bra on. I wasn’t having that, and asked her to remove her bra. In the end she lifted her bra above her knockers to give me full access. I was quite happy with that. I tried slipping my hands down and inside her tights, she wasn’t having any of that though, but had no objection to me feeling and rubbing her arse & pussy over her tights. (Not much fun that though). So I was wanked off nicely whilst playing with her ample assets until I shot my load. Decent technique and a good HJ. I was happy enough.

She went to clean me up with a flannel. I told her “No, just tissue please!” Don’t know how many knobs that flannels seen. So she did a good job of cleaning me with wet wipes and tissue.

A little gripe of this place for those that don’t know. You can hear everything from other rooms, it sounds like they are in the same room as you. It doesn’t bother me hearing others. But I was constantly being told to shush in a giggly manner, which is a shame as during the tug I do like to get into it, and love getting vocal, it turns me on. But I did tone it down quite a bit.

Wasn’t sure how to rate this one. Couldn’t decide between neutral  and positive. Think a weak green is about right.

Offline greg101

Great review, I might drop in next week.  Thursday is a good day there as 'HO' is there, cute, giggly and fun. 

Thanks for the review.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Great review, I might drop in next week.  Thursday is a good day there as 'HO' is there, cute, giggly and fun. 

Thanks for the review.

Cheers greg,

I do like this joint. It’s located centrally and easy to get to, (apart from when driving) it feels very comfortable, warm, its clean, it’s furnished tastefully imo. As is OLL, again imo. Not like a lot of other TCM places which in comparison seem pretty basic. As long as you can deal with the walk of shame past all the lady customers and don’t mind hearing other punters. (Neither of which bother me really) then you can’t go far wrong imo, providing there’s decent girls there. And hopefully good members on here will keep us up to date on that matter.

I’ll have to go on a Thursday, HO sounds interesting.  :thumbsup:

Offline greg101

Ho wears a leather skirt and speaks really good English and is as cheeky as fuck.  You won't regret it, she is brilliant just brilliant to wind up.  Tell her you want a blow job, she says "Me no do dat!", then say yes you do.  "ME NO DO DAT", offer her a fiver and she goes ballistic, "YOU CHEEKY ME NO DO DAT U UNDERSTAND ME!".  Then she gets all aggressive and punches you in the arm.  I laugh so much, she is ace.

Offline Oscar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 103
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I decided to avoid all the Chinese massage centres , as the Crono Virus spreading from China to many parts of the world, these girls are mostly recently came back from China for the Chinese New year, therefore, I cannot take the risk, I will rather wait until this virus is going away, I cannot gamble
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline milyzz

I decided to avoid all the Chinese massage centres , as the Crono Virus spreading from China to many parts of the world, these girls are mostly recently came back from China for the Chinese New year, therefore, I cannot take the risk, I will rather wait until this virus is going away, I cannot gamble

You don't seem to have taken any risks at all from your lack of reviews.

Online Punterperson1971

I decided to avoid all the Chinese massage centres , as the Crono Virus spreading from China to many parts of the world, these girls are mostly recently came back from China for the Chinese New year, therefore, I cannot take the risk, I will rather wait until this virus is going away, I cannot gamble
There are other establishments that offer same massages Ie:Thai or even English or maybe Lola bell as well so go and see one of them rather than use the Chinese virus as an excuse,oh unless you are just a leech.

Oh on another note good review LF I’m not really into this type of service more fs really,I’d be more worried about going past customers having beauty treatments than going for a he.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 09:17:20 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online mr.bluesky

You don't seem to have taken any risks at all from your lack of reviews.

 :D  :thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

I decided to avoid all the Chinese massage centres , as the Crono Virus spreading from China to many parts of the world, these girls are mostly recently came back from China for the Chinese New year, therefore, I cannot take the risk, I will rather wait until this virus is going away, I cannot gamble

Risk avoidance and SFA contribution via reviews. Indicates a selfish attitude.


Online Punterperson1971

I decided to avoid all the Chinese massage centres , as the Crono Virus spreading from China to many parts of the world, these girls are mostly recently came back from China for the Chinese New year, therefore, I cannot take the risk, I will rather wait until this virus is going away, I cannot gamble

And isn’t punting mostly gambling especially with new wg’s

Offline shed

I decided to avoid all the Chinese massage centres , as the Crono Virus spreading from China to many parts of the world, these girls are mostly recently came back from China for the Chinese New year, therefore, I cannot take the risk, I will rather wait until this virus is going away, I cannot gamble

You have as much chance of catching the Crono Virus from a Chinese massage shop as I have of shagging Meghan Markle   :rolleyes:

Online Punterperson1971

You have as much chance of catching the Crono Virus from a Chinese massage shop as I have of shagging Meghan Markle   :rolleyes:
Link for Megan markle please  :lol: :lol:
Or he might say he’s seen her but couldn’t be arsed
(And I know who she is just tongue in cheek fun)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 10:35:29 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Latest UK advice:

External Link/Members Only


Diagnosis and analysis
Based on current evidence, Wuhan novel coronavirus presents with flu-like symptoms including a fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing. The current evidence is that most cases appear to be mild. Those who have died in Wuhan appear to have had pre-existing health conditions.

The UK is now one of the first countries outside China to have a prototype specific laboratory test for this new disease. Healthcare professionals who are contacted by a patient with symptoms following travel to Wuhan have been advised to submit samples to PHE for testing. Individuals should be treated in isolation

Offline Beamer

I decided to avoid all the Chinese massage centres , as the Crono CoronaVirus spreading from China to many parts of the world, these girls are mostly recently came back from China for the Chinese New year, therefore, I cannot take the risk, I will rather wait until this virus is going away, I cannot gamble

Online Punterperson1971

Latest UK advice:

External Link/Members Only


Diagnosis and analysis
Based on current evidence, Wuhan novel coronavirus presents with flu-like symptoms including a fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing. The current evidence is that most cases appear to be mild. Those who have died in Wuhan appear to have had pre-existing health conditions.

The UK is now one of the first countries outside China to have a prototype specific laboratory test for this new disease. Healthcare professionals who are contacted by a patient with symptoms following travel to Wuhan have been advised to submit samples to PHE for testing. Individuals should be treated in isolation

All well and good but he still won’t punt he’s obviously scared to catch a cold

Offline shed

Link for Megan markle please  :lol: :lol:
Or he might say he’s seen her but couldn’t be arsed
(And I know who she is just tongue in cheek fun)

 :D :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140

Oh on another note good review LF I’m not really into this type of service more fs really,I’d be more worried about going past customers having beauty treatments than going for a he.

Cheers pp. I’m not sure most of the lady customers know what’s going on downstairs. And those that do.... fuck em.  :hi:

Offline greg101

If you go on a Sunday, circa 11am, there is no one there in the nail bar.

Offline db751

You have as much chance of catching the Crono Virus from a Chinese massage shop as I have of shagging Meghan Markle   :rolleyes:

Apparently there's no longer a need to be royal to fuck her so the odds have shortened somewhat.

Offline Oscar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 103
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
How about Kate small arsed middleton, I much prefer her
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline shed

How about Kate small arsed middleton, I much prefer her

Maybe you should arrange to see her Oscar and then you can post your first review.. Joking of course as neither will happen  :lol: :hi:

Offline oldmanking

Maybe you should arrange to see her Oscar and then you can post your first review.. Joking of course as neither will happen  :lol: :hi:

 :crazy: :scare:

Offline Beamer

Maybe you should arrange to see her Oscar and then you can post your first review.. Joking of course as neither will happen  :lol: :hi:

 :hi: :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

How about Kate small arsed middleton, I much prefer her
Have you actually saw a wg yet

Offline Oscar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 103
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline oldmanking

Kkkkkk Nah!

that's the kind of reply you see in web forums, from teenage gamer nerd, virgins!  lol.  :crazy:


Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140

Online Punterperson1971