Author Topic: katleepornstar - Didsbury  (Read 5168 times)


8 review(s) for katleepornstar (2 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
8 review(s) for sexykatleepornstar (2 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet kat out of curiosity really and I was in the area (Didsbury)

Paid £50 (she had an offer on) for 30 minutes which consisted of fk,owo and anal

I was quite surprised after reading her other reviews and quite enjoyed the meeting - she spent a long time licking the tip of my cock while playing with my arse and balls and normally I’d have asked her to continue to cim which is my preference

Decided that it’s not every day you get the chance to fuck a pornstar up the arse so rubbered up and pounded away for at least 30 seconds  :unknown: before the inevitable happened

Didn’t have much of a conversation with her but wasn’t interested in that so that’s the “fuck a pornstar up the arse” box ticked

Better than expected but wouldn’t revisit

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Offline Drayki


Offline mace-window

Braver man than me

My thoughts exactly. I can think of many other pornstar to trick my box of “fuck a pornstar up the arse” that aren't as crazy or ugly as Kat lee. Then again he gave her a positive (which is rare with Kat lee) so everyone is happy.

Offline chrishornx

OP would possibly win 'SAS who dares wins' - he is, after all, a brave man


or foolish......

Offline Clitheroelad

Im astonished. She was a fucking mess when I saw her.

Offline Dirtyukguy

 Agreed. But to fuck ass for £50, you pay what you get for I think 😂

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
OP would possibly win 'SAS who dares wins' - he is, after all, a brave man


or foolish......

 :lol: Even Ant Middleton ain't THAT fucking brave

Offline Bustydusty

Obviously most seemingly wouldn’t book but she gave a great blowjob with great eye contact and I was pleasantly surprised
I suppose expectations in a punt play a big part in whether you are happy or disappointed

Offline Captain caveman 69

Obviously most seemingly wouldn’t book but she gave a great blowjob with great eye contact and I was pleasantly surprised
I suppose expectations in a punt play a big part in whether you are happy or disappointed
At 50 quid for half hour im gonna go and fuck her in the arse ... you only live once i shall report back :thumbsup:

Offline Bustydusty

At 50 quid for half hour im gonna go and fuck her in the arse ... you only live once i shall report back :thumbsup:

A tip - have low expectations  :lol:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
At 50 quid for half hour im gonna go and fuck her in the arse ... you only live once i shall report back :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Drayki

Now 60 notes to have the pleasure of her  :vomit: I know what I’d rather do with that than spend it on that