Author Topic: Sweet Sophie - Liverpool  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Mr long sausage

£60 for 30 minutes.

Nice EE girl. It is the girl in the pictures. Very attractive.

If your looking for a quick, cheap punt with an attractive girl. I would recommend her.

Zero ability to speak English, If you want to change positions just get hold of her and physically direct her into what position you want. Otherwise you will be there all day.

oral with, sex with her on top then doggy. Not rushed.

External Link/Members Only

Couldnt get the link to work. it just shows you all the WG's in Liverpool.  :unknown:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share, interesting website.

Offline Schpdoinkle


Offline smit1234

Wonder how many of the girls are ‘real’


Offline Twotall

Thanks for share, interesting website.

I’ve seen this site recently and wondered if it was just scraping from other sites. Useful bareback filter so you can see who to avoid. Not so sure the ‘other filters’ list adds much.

Offline Blue1878

Would be tempted by this one if she wasn’t in a rough arse part of the city. Every so often you unearth a gem of a Hungarian girl, Hot Kim bring the standard bearer back in the day.

Her English seems to have improved significantly given the detail in the profile

Offline Toadfish

I’ve seen this site recently and wondered if it was just scraping from other sites. Useful bareback filter so you can see who to avoid. Not so sure the ‘other filters’ list adds much.

One girl is advertising on there twice. B, listed as 23 years old she has a charge of £100ph, listed as 22 years old and same pics she is £160ph and states bareback.

Offline Mr long sausage


Offline Werewolfofliverpool

is that website for real? hundreds of girls there, none are on adult work... I'm confused... so what's great about that website and not adult work? 

Offline Mr long sausage

is that website for real? hundreds of girls there, none are on adult work... I'm confused... so what's great about that website and not adult work?

I imagine its more like vivastreet than AW, mostly bait n switch with the occasional legitimate advert