Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megmilf Bognor  (Read 3253 times)

2 review(s) for Megmilf (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Champ4

Seen her a few times over past couple of years would go more often if it weren’t for the long drive to the south coast.

This most recent meeting was a couple of weeks back.

Comms: 10/10 as I’ve seen her before she’s happy to arrange via text or what’s app. Usual routine you park in a side street, text you’re there and she calls you.

Premises: 10/10 she works from her home on a fairly quiet residential road. Perfect really. Offered drink and or shower before and after.

Paid £100 for 30 mins. It’s at the top of my price list but she really is worth it, I keep thinking I should stay for an hour but it’s over 90 min drive which eats into the day enough as it is.

About the punt: 10/10
I would say 45 is probably not far off her age, might be edging towards late 40s but has the body of a 20 year old. Surgically enhanced tits bit done very well.
Pierced clit and very responsive to oral. I usually start off on her then she returns the favour. As much as I’d like OWO I’m a safety first kinda guy so always opt for OW. After this we had sex in a couple of positions then she rode me to completion. No clock watching and she always aims to please, nice conversation too.

If you’re in the area she’s definitely worth remembering. She’s to totally independent which I like. I will visit again soon no doubt. :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Thanks OP  :thumbsup:

Been on my HL for while... Now getting promoted  :hi:

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the TOFTT review. Champ. 10/10s all round? Really?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Champ4

:sarcastic:Get what you’re saying. That’s not the best pic. All her other pics are accurate though, if you like busty milfs she’s a 10/10 only my opinion though. Go see for yourself :unknown:

Offline timsussex

Saw her a couple of years ago - thought I had left a review but no sign of it
1) £150 ph is pricey for a 45+ year old and the main reason I haven't returned
2) her AW pics are a better representation than her verification pic; most 45 year olds need a bit of make up and she does it well
3) she obviously looks after herself and spends time in the gym, good body nicely presented short dress and heels
4) decent punt, nice chat on the sofa then moved to the bedroom
5) accurate AW profile
6) plenty of parking but a bit of a stroll from the centre of Bognor so probably need to drive

So if her profile floats your boat give her a go

Online Fuzzyduck

Saw her a couple of years ago - thought I had left a review but no sign of it
1) £150 ph is pricey for a 45+ year old and the main reason I haven't returned
2) her AW pics are a better representation than her verification pic; most 45 year olds need a bit of make up and she does it well
3) she obviously looks after herself and spends time in the gym, good body nicely presented short dress and heels
4) decent punt, nice chat on the sofa then moved to the bedroom
5) accurate AW profile
6) plenty of parking but a bit of a stroll from the centre of Bognor so probably need to drive

So if her profile floats your boat give her a go

Thanks, Tim. The bod does indeed look good but, as you say, it's pricey and probably not for me. :hi:

Offline dobob

Where was this meet? Bognor isn't in the South East!

Cheers!

Offline Derrick101

Cheers!

Last time I was there it was! Where have they moved it to  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 07:35:24 am by Derrick101 »

Offline timsussex

Cheers!

Just where do you think it is ?

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers!

Perhaps all the existing Bognor reviews (and Southampton for that matter) need to be re-indexed? :unknown:

Offline dobob

A brain fart on my part. I dutifully and humbly give Bognor back to the South East where it belongs.

Sincerest apologies!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 12:26:58 am by dobob »

Offline timsussex

When when King George V was dying and all his family were around him trying to be cheerful and telling him he would soon be well even to travel to his favourite seaside retreat at Bognor Regis. After all it was he who had bestowed the Regis part on the town.

It is said that he raised himself up said "Bugger Bognor " and promptly died.

Online Fuzzyduck

When when King George V was dying and all his family were around him trying to be cheerful and telling him he would soon be well even to travel to his favourite seaside retreat at Bognor Regis. After all it was he who had bestowed the Regis part on the town.

It is said that he raised himself up said "Bugger Bognor " and promptly died.

Any buggered it has been ever since.