Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana_VIP - outcall- Chester  (Read 564 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5380710) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tesla

Diana_VIP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Out call to my hotel 1hour £150
Comms via AW mail were awkward for the first two messages I suspect that I was in communication with an agency rather than the SP.
As I realised that later on I was communication with Diana she had no knowledge of what had been said earlier.
Venue and time sorted a day in advance, text confirmation on the day, then I got a text saying she would be early would that be OK, I said yes presuming 5 or 10 minutes not 45 minutes as actually happened.
On arrival she counted the cash and then went straight into time delaying tactics asking for  a drink as she had had long journey , then can she use the bathroom.
Her appearance was smart an attractive woman in her early 50’s definitely not 43 as stated on her profile.
Punt went down hill from then, started with some kissing and feeling her tits once she had stripped to her underwear, smart 3 piece set with stockings, would not take her knickers off , no fingering, no blow job, she reluctantly agreed to fuck in cow girl, but by the I had lost interest and just wanted her gone.
Total waste of money I will not see again.

Offline Kool Keef

Wow that sounds poor, wouldn't take her knickers off & no BJ?
WTF?  :dash: