Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT  (Read 2854 times)

Offline bolo79bm

For those who are on the look out for any hidden gems or who just like a different SP everytime for their punts I thought this thred might be a good starting point.

I have had a look and there doesn't appear to be an updated equivalent within the Wales region, I stand corrected if there is....if there is share the link and we can continue with that thred.

If not, post the link to their profile and preferably a photo below.

In the meantime, I will start with this one.....

External Link/Members Only

Given her price I cannot see myself TOFTT but she may tickle someone else's fancy.

Any other gems with more reasonable prices that we should know about....?

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:02:14 pm by bolo79bm »

Offline Mil 34

Offline crfc

That’s too pricey for me
Too right!!!! May as well marry her if you're going to pay that much out each time you shag FFS.

Offline Le chef

£220 for an hour, I’d expect 2 of her mates as well for that price

Offline HS4000Kestral

Offline aps

Offline crfc

Reasonable price. Not many pictures. Nice tits
Putting her working hotels in her advert, someone should advise her!!!

Offline bolo79bm

Strange one this. AW account seems to have been active as early as 2015 yet limited AW feedback or reviews/discussion on here.

Photos look good, price point also very good.

Offline bolo79bm

Offline HS4000Kestral

Reasonable price. Not many pictures. Nice tits

I’ve seen daisy - haven’t got round to doing a review.

It was an odd one, she did nothing wrong but we just didn’t click.

She has a great body and tits and a good shag, just didn’t work for me - but I’m sure others will have a great time.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I hope her fucking is better than her arithmetic  :dash: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline bolo79bm

Offline bolo79bm

Strange one this. AW account seems to have been active as early as 2015 yet limited AW feedback or reviews/discussion on here.

Photos look good, price point also very good.

In the process of arranging a session with this lovely. If anyone has any intel it would be greatly appreciated before I take the plunge. Otherwise happy to go in blind and TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Offline Steelworker

In the process of arranging a session with this lovely. If anyone has any intel it would be greatly appreciated before I take the plunge. Otherwise happy to go in blind and TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Given ‘the high quality of your regulars’, Bolo, I’m surprised you can fit her in.  :D :D :D

Go for it  :thumbsup:

Offline bolo79bm

Given ‘the high quality of your regulars’, Bolo, I’m surprised you can fit her in.  :D :D :D

Go for it  :thumbsup:

Indeed you are right! But when I can, I seem to be attracted to the unknown. This one intrigues me.....