Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boujee Bunny - Aldgate East  (Read 7176 times)

5 review(s) for Boujie bunny  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

I like this girl, seen her a few times. 5 minute walk from Aldgate East station. Good comms and straightforward. She’s not conventionally attractive, but she’s very personable and skilled.

Charges 10 extra for Owo but it’s well worth it, goes to town on a dick, sloppy head. A big thing for me is the girl being into it and this girl loves sex, can take a drilling too. The one downside is she’s a little too slim, hasn’t got as much ass as I’d like.

But the chemistry is always up there and she’s a good punt

Offline LLPunting

I like this girl, seen her a few times. 5 minute walk from Aldgate East station. Good comms and straightforward. She’s not conventionally attractive, but she’s very personable and skilled.

Charges 10 extra for Owo but it’s well worth it, goes to town on a dick, sloppy head. A big thing for me is the girl being into it and this girl loves sex, can take a drilling too. The one downside is she’s a little too slim, hasn’t got as much ass as I’d like.

Thanks for the intro.  :drinks:

How long do you stay for and how much do you pay?

Are you saying she's skinnier than her photos as in thin not toned and boobs not pert?

Offline peter purves

£10 for OWO...What nationality is she again?  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JO6688

She's got an English accent. Mostly likely of West African parents but born here.

Offline peter purves

There's always something missing - even with the best punts :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

She's got an English accent. Mostly likely of West African parents but born here.

How long did you stay for and how much did you pay?

Are you saying she's skinnier than her photos as in thin not toned and boobs not pert?

Offline JO6688

I have booked Boujie three times with duration being an hour. My body is her best asset and reflects what you will see in the photos. The tits are also firm. Definitely worth a punt

Offline paulitor23

Any intel on looks in terms of facial resemblance to anyone famous? Been tempted to see her as I live very close but 'not conventionally attractive' could mean anything (eye of the beholder etc.)

Offline JO6688

Any intel on looks in terms of facial resemblance to anyone famous? Been tempted to see her as I live very close but 'not conventionally attractive' could mean anything (eye of the beholder etc.)

Difficult to say which celebrity she looks like. As the OP says, she really goes to town on a dick and is a good punt. Take the chance and write up a review.... Of course punt only when restrictions are loosened