Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Blonde Newport/Cardiff  (Read 1951 times)

dave33

I would be grateful if anybody had any further info on the following profile External Link/Members Only
Only a couple of ratings in a year, and seems to be referred to by three different names, Amelia, Jasmina and Samantha.
The profile seems legit but just wanted to check if anybody had seen her.

Thanks

Scarlet0

Yes indeed - Nicole/Amelia/Samantha/Jasmina/Tiffany! Last seen in Swansea, February 2014. The blonde's picture is genuine, but only a vague likeness, because it's far from up-to-date. She's packing some muscle in a short, chunky. butch-build physique, these days. Poor spoken-English, but a good (if mechanical) sport. Her brunette partner's skills and techniques are real value-for-money, though, if you're looking for a quality 1-on-1 full-menu GFE. Forget any duo "no extra charge" offers, simply avoid the distraction if I were you, then I'd recommend go solo only, with her taller, elegant, slim brunette friend:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Enjoy every minute!

dave33

Thanks very much Scarlet, much appreciated.
Dave

Offline wonky

I'm really tempted to go for a 3-some with these two. Has anyone any experience besides the above comments..  Both bodies look half decent!

Offline Montywales

Don't Go! blonde is frumpy and muscular, brunette is skinny and has no shape. Very poor service!

Offline wonky

I already went... booo 

will do a report shortly

Slippery when wet

I saw 2 from this profile yesterday, don't know what there names were, the blonde who I booked defiantly wasn't the one in the photos.
I rang and booked hot blonde for £90 her English was good, and a txt followed with the postcode, then a couple of minutes later another txt asking if I wanted a 2 girl for £120 all in for a hour, how could I say no.
Incall was at cross keys, very easy to find and park, was let in promptly.
Got the paper work sorted and was ushered in to a room with just a bed in it, the blonde was not fat but bigger than the photos, not a bad body, with smallish boobs, the dark haired girl was anaresik  way too thin, no boobs at all.
I was asked to strip and lay on the bed. It was all very mechanicnicle with no passion.
No owo, fingers, French kissing or anal play :(
The dark haired girl did give a cracking bj tho and both accepted ro, surprisingly I shot my first load very quickly.
10 minutes  and I was ready to go again, so a bit of mish and doggey with both followed by another bj from the dark haired as I sucked on the blondes clit and played with her tits.
I won't be going back, but I have had worse, and 2 for£120 you can't expect much more :timeout: