Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Louise1990  (Read 2021 times)

14 review(s) for Sexy_Louise1990 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jammiedodger1

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only now i know there are plenty of threads about this lovely lass on here already but spent a fabulous hour with her today so heres my two pennies - booked well in advance as louise travels a lot and didn't want to miss out communication has been excellent throughout and met at a chain hotel a few miles from where i live, looks wise louise more than lives up to her profile being even prettier than her pics i also found her to be very warm and easy to chat with, after a short chat she started me off with a nice back massage which rarely for a wg she actually knows how to give, not long before she had me turn over for some lovely teasing oral not neglecting my balls and using her ample and very lovely tits to the best advantage she then stripped off fully for some reverse oral and i can confirm she tastes very nice indeed, on with the johnny for some great sex in cowgirl and then she pretty much ordered me to submit to some more fantastic blowjob action and a cum in mouth finish (although i had enough in the tank to give a good splash to those great tits too  ;) ) must add there was great kissing throughout, i always think that the measure of a great punt is how quick the time passes and on this occasion the hour just flew by, all in all louise left me a very happy man, recommend

Offline Talbear

I saw her a number of years back.... Have to agree that she was very good..!!!

Offline jammiedodger1

i'll certainly be seeing her again i hope, she'd 100% be a regular if she didn't get about so much, smashing girl   :)