Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Voluptuous Vivica- Wolverhampton  (Read 4217 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272461) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Randomguy16

External Link/Members Only

Price: £70, 30 mins.

comms:  Following some reviews on this site I decided on something different from the usual Thai group in Wolves. Saw this ladies profile and fired off a text to enquire about her availability. Replied about fifteen mins later and agreed a booking at very short notice as I was already in the city centre. I arrived at Albion street where id seen a previous WG before Maya, so I knew the rough layout of the area. The area was quite busy with workmen doing odd jobs inside the different complexes so not too discrete. She didn't reply to texts or phonecalls despite it being on the hour for the booking time. Left it 10 mins and was literally about to drive off when she text me the flat address.

Meetup: Was let in by her and got my first glimpse of her. Id learned from previous reviews that her pictures are somewhat flattering, which I can say is true but not too far off, age wise id say maybe add another 5yrs onto her advertised age. She was wearing a red silk dress which showed off her cleavage. Led into a bedroom and asked again how long I wanted to stay, I had extra money for the extras but after the whole lateness I decided against it. She stashed the cash and I got undressed.

She came back in whilst I was still in my boxers and gave my dick a nice squeeze  :hi: we stood there for a while kissing, only LFK but I didn't mind about anything deeper, she continued to give the little guy a nice massage through my boxers whilst I played with her tits. Her tits aren't as large as the pictures on AW would show however I somewhat expected this before I arrived. Her ass was okay not bad but not great.

She ushered me to the bed and took off all our remaining clothing, She now put my dick intbeween her tits for a little titwank occasionally coming up to kiss and suck my nipples. I opted for OW (OWO is on offer for those who prefer it) this was quite good lots of eye contact and giggling. Its nice to find a WG that does decent OW, Occasionally took it as deep as she could then gave my balls a lavish licking and sucking   :). This went on for about ten mins or so and she maintained her technique and eye contact throughout.

She then said shall we fuck which I happily agreed to, she got on top and started riding. Quite a good technique always leaning in for a kiss and letting me play with her tits. Asked to switch to missionary and I pounded away on top, a few minutes in she started moaning ( in a good way I believe  :D) then running her nails gently up my back whilst kissing. A few minutes later I filled the bag, and she cleaned me up with a wet wipe and offered me a shower. Shower was warm and a fresh towel was given  :thumbsup:. She helped dry me off when I came out of the shower which was nice.  Had a quick chat and I was out the door,  total time was around half an hour.

Conclusion: A decent punt, her phone also went off twice during the meet but she didn't stop to answer it ( unlike what's happened to me a few times :thumbsdown:). Apart from the lateness at the start I did have a good time, she was chatty and smiley throughout the meet . Her body isn't the best but I've seen a lot worse over the years. Would I return ? Maybe, wouldn't be my first choice but a solid backup plan.