Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 6519 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline M8gic

This meet occured on Sunday, needed an itch that needed scratching.

Checked who was available and it was a toss up between Lucy 01 and Wild Milf Carla, they work in the same apartment and offered duo however I was happy seeing Carla as she is tried and tested.

£50 exchanged and sevice offered to me was a massage (I requested), followed by me being instructed to get on all fours on the bed. Then heaven with Carla giving my arsehole a intensive licking session, at the same time reaching over and milking my erect cock.

After several minutes of blissful rimming she was gagging for me to fuck her with my big cock.
Bent her over on the bed and gave her a good seeing to, she was biting the pillow so can take a good pounding.

I was not fussd too much about the sex as i wanted my ass licked, then i stood up and ordered her to lick my ass which she did, this was followed by her on her knees sucking me off and licking my balls.

Eventually I exploded in her mouth.

Also there was deep french kissing throughout, she did get the odd spank and I did yank her hair while fucking her vigirously in doggie.

Overall a very good value punt with services you would expect to pay much more

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fac51

She sounds a right dirty MILF ! (Just as I like 'em)  :yahoo:

Defo in my HL now...I need to get down to Brum soon   :sarcastic:

Online Digger1965

She does give a decent service and her rimming is great.

Online Hoping

Her biggest problem is that she operates a conveyor line.  If she's busy she'll cut your time down and kick you out.

Offline M8gic

To be fair, I have seen her about 4 times in the past 15 months and never been shortchanged with the time.

Once I was there for 45mins for a 30 min booking.

Offline shed

Her biggest problem is that she operates a conveyor line.  If she's busy she'll cut your time down and kick you out.

Never happened to me. Maybe I have been lucky. But she has always given me the full time booked.

Online Hoping

Must just be me.  I've been short changed twice.  Once I arrived late (traffic) and I phoned her on route to let her know.  She said it wasn't a problem.  It probably wasn't for her as she just deducted it off my time.

Online Imp8

I've had a similar experience. Seen her 3 times,Given her a negative twice . HOWEVER  I'm still tempted to see her again. Excellent CIM ,beautifully clean,excellent body,and all for 50 Quid. Plus she's only 15 minutes away from me.  Too much testosterone,not enough brain cells,me thinks.