Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Not so lovely Melissa (Shepherds Bush)  (Read 3078 times)

20 review(s) for Lovely@Melissa!xo (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Mac852

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was a late plan B/C after External Link/Members Only had to cancel.

Liked her look and while wary of the previous reviews still went ahead.  :dash:

Location 5/10 min walk from Shepherds bush station.

Cost £120 for the Hour

Looks as pictured. Enhanced boobs look good on her frame, has a sexy girl next door look.

Service. Awful just awful. Starts with having to guide me to the door and telling me to be quiet and discreet instead of just giving the address and telling me in the text to not knock on door.
Let in and told she doesn't normally work this late, this should have warned me this was going to be average to poor.
Take a quick shower in which there was hair all over the place.
Come out and lie down on the bed, start with some light French kissing, and fondling but starts to pull away. asks if I have had anything to eat, I said not since lunch and have brushed teeth and used mouthwash since. Scrunches up her face and I say I can use some mouthwash if that makes her happy but was told that its just for her.
I shrug and decide to just let her blow me and this was possibly the worst and most shallow head I ever had. Uses a bunch of wet wipes despite the shower using her hand loads try to brush it away after a while but just ignored. this carries on for a minute and then asks if I want sex. I say lets try some RO hoping this might warm her up. Nope. Just told to focus at the top of the pussy and no sucking and no fingering. Do this for a while and am getting some moans but then told to not use so much saliva. What a I supposed to do, dry my tongue?
Go back to getting some head so am hard enough for sex, this happens but as I'm putting out the condom she then wipes it down with a wet wipe as its on me.
This just boggles my mind and we have sex in missionary. She is tight and does talk dirty which surprises me. couple more positions and I cum in bag.
Doesn't seem to want to chat so opt for a massage and this was alright. Uses her body and felt alright and not to bad a technique.
Start feeling aroused again and have her basically have a rough hand job with intermittent licking and occasional sucking but was more suction than earlier.
Condom on climbs on top and looks very good from here but I'm not feeling it anymore and when go to change position was no go.
Go back to HJ BJ combo and this went on for ages. While I felt a 2nd pop might come I was just so disinterested and could she so was she I called it.

Told her exactly that and she said I should be telling her what I like. I thought I had earlier with saying less hands and that kissing helps but she just says that its because shes tired and doesn't work this late normally.
I don't want to hear it and just get changed. leave after 50 mins thinking will just stick to those I know will always be on top form like External Link/Members Only

Lesson learned. Always go with the reviews of this site. Will save you time and more importantly your money and sanity