Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: caramel maya  (Read 1651 times)

Offline James

Hi Lads
using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

says she used to be an agency girl. any interesting intel
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mancguy0161

Did this ever lead to a meet? Looks hot, fancy a punt but nervous at FOFTT at £160/hr!

Offline James

Did this ever lead to a meet? Looks hot, fancy a punt but nervous at FOFTT at £160/hr!
No

Offline OakTree

There were a couple of girls called Valentina at Manchester Elite over the years.

External Link/Members Only

Looking at that page I'd seen 15 of the girls on there. I would say she just didn't stand out to me at the time otherwise I would of booked her. I also cant find any reviews on her from other forums.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:23:42 pm by OakTree »

Offline mancguy0161

So i took a punt, will post a proper review when i get a chance but feel it was a neutral visit. She's a nice girl but didn't really float my boat

Offline James

So i took a punt, will post a proper review when i get a chance but feel it was a neutral visit. She's a nice girl but didn't really float my boat
forgot to reply any kissing. two pops shes touring this week. may try

Offline mancguy0161

Just got round to posting a review.  Have a read and judge for yourself - from a selfish point of view, I would like to see if anyone fairs better than me?!

Offline James

Just got round to posting a review.  Have a read and judge for yourself - from a selfish point of view, I would like to see if anyone fairs better than me?!

Cheers seen it. If she did 30 mins at 100 id go