AdvertAdvertised on Gumtree (no name on advert but when I was there I asked and she said her name was Vicky):
External Link/Members OnlyCommsBy text, quick to respond and was available that afternoon with a specific time. Confirmed it was £50 for a half hour proper firm massage with happy ending, asked about oral for happy ending and she said body to body is included but oral was £10 extra so £60 all in didn't sound bad at all.
LocationIn a residential flat on Bath Road in Swindon, parking available at nearby meter car park or free for 1 hour on side roads off Bath Road but limited spaces.
ServiceFairly slim, friendly, young looking Thai lady. Wearing short top and short skirt. I asked her age and she asked me to guess. She told me she was actually 37 but looking at her you'd think she was late 20s / early 30s. Was after a really firm massage like I requested, at points I'm pretty sure she was walking on my back but it felt controlled and she checked if pressure was okay during the massage. Then she asked in broken English if I'd like to cum now or after massage. I went for now and off came her top. She asked quick or slow, I said slow and she did really well with her edging with her hands, mouth and breasts. Eventually popped and she gave me a proper neck and shoulder massage to finish off.
Overall a really good massage, really good happy ending and she said she lives in Swindon so I look forward to visiting again.