Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EllexxxPharrell - Croydon  (Read 3158 times)

8 review(s) for EllexxxPharrell (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Gatehouse

Was at a loose end in the Croydon area and Elle caught my eye - initial view from profile was she was prob a bit bigger than I usually go for, but the limited reviews to-date had been good, so.......

Situated in central Croydon hotel and comms were good. Arrived and was happy with what I saw. Long red/black hair, pretty face, great smile. Wearing a gown but a seriously big pair of natural baps clearly visible. All good.

Exchange/shower out of the way and onto the action. Sat me on the sofa and took the gown off to reveal a one piece latex catsuit, the zip of which could barely contain her cleavage. Size 12-14 probably and not fat, but big build and in proportion.

Dropped to her knees and gave me a sustained and quality bj. Got both of my balls in her mouth, had her spitting and licking the side of my shaft no problem. All good.

Unleashed her tits and sucked them - impressive natural rack and no droop.

Then onto the rimming. She did this expertly and really went for it, working her tongue around in my arsehole expertly in all sorts of positions. Didnt hold back.

Eventually after reverting to bj, I shot my load down her throat and she swallowed the lot without a murmur. Good line in dirty talk too if thats your thang.

I then had to shoot for a meeting so that was that but overall very satisfied, nice girl and next time (which there will probably be) I will be drilling her.

60 mins £160 (as £20 off for booking via the site.)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Apu

Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chalkin

Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Backtoreality, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish

Offline peter purves

A name I have not heard in a long while....
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline salazar

Talked to her once on cam and seemed quite nice. Might give her a go one day.