Author Topic: Jessy.Rose Liverpool  (Read 2388 times)


23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5463566) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 15 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
33 review(s) for Mysterious.Monikaa (5 positive, 8 neutral, 20 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

Firstly she isnt the girl in the photos. The girl who I was with was probably similar height, lips and boobs (albeit a bit fatty) but she was much chunkier and full of tattoos. She wasnt what I'd call 'big', but if you thought you were going to be ragging the arse off a little petite thing you'd be very disappointed.

She answered the door with her tits out and she was actually quite chatty, and to be fair, mildly attractive. I thought 'fuck it, why not'. We had a little chat, then it was soon onto a bit of kissing and some bang average head. She was eager, but her technique was so-so.

I asked to lick her pussy, but she said it wasnt her favourite, so I fucked it off.

Then her kissing became less enthusiastic.

So on with a condom and we go through the motions with some bang average sex. Her on top, me on the bottom. And so on.

I remove the Jonny and get some lame head in return. Apparently she doesn't like giving it post condom. Whatever.

I wank myself off over her tits and that's it.

For £70 half an hour, with a bird you wouldn't mind shagging if she was out of the pub, it's not too bad. But I cant give her a neutral simply because she wasnt what I wanted.

Besides, head was average, sex was average, her attitude to reverse oral was crap and her attitude to sucking my dick after the Jonny was crap - so that also goes against her.

The final thing that I'd like to mention, is that although the girl is actually quite chatty and friendly, she was actually mostly moaning about things; proper real world moan about x, y and z............... maybe I'm a miserable arse, but a mix of her accent and her moaning was giving me a headache, i couldn't wait to get out and have a fucking pint after it.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review! Made me chuckle to! Sounds like a punt with the wife!  :lol:

Offline Drayki

Says it all really... she’s a Rom  :thumbsdown: