Author Topic: Megan, Sherdans of Salford  (Read 1288 times)

Offline aquilla

Megan, Sheridans of Salford
December 2019
£40 for 30 minutes including OWO RO Protected sex


External Link/Members Only

Called in to Sheridans as they were opening with a two girl in mind. Only Megan available so opted to see her.
Paid the receptionist and offered a shower and brew.
Megan came in as I was drying off and straight into some kissing and groping. Then onto bed for OWO, RO and sex in mish and doggy. Finished with oily hand job, clean up and on my way.

Sheridans is well known as a cheap no frills place. It's not one of my regular places but it was convenient that day.
Not seen Megan before and she was OK. A bit on the plump side for my tastes but pleasant enough. Seemed keen to please. Nice pair of tits.
Next time I might plan ahead a bit more and arrange a two girl with her. She is called Mucky Megan and sometimes that's just what I fancy!

Offline Moby Dick

 :thumbsup:
Arthur Duo

Another “legendary” punt at Sheridans :sarcastic: