External Link/Members OnlySo my negative visit yesterday only made me realise that firstly that I hadn't reviewed Tania from Anfield from a visit just before Christmas AND that I have only posted negative reviews so far. That's not good so apologies to you all. I will do better!
As everyone has mentioned, Tania (I keep getting the names Tania and Nadia mixed up) is now well reviewed and to my ind deserves such excellent reviews as her massage is not only first rate but so erotic, sensual and had me on all fours like a cat while she oiled my cock, balls and anus and drove me mad wanting to explode. Tantric? Torture! But of an incredible variety.
Communication was very good as I had rung the day before, left a message on her voicemail and received a very nondescript text back asking for more details. We communicated by text and agreed for the following day. Next morning I confirmed the arrival time and she asked for me to contact when I was in the area.
Her house is in a new block about 150 yards down the road from Anfield. What a day that would be - an hour with her followed by 90 minutes of watching the Mighty Reds?
Arrived, text that I had arrived and she gave the number rand opened the door. She let me lead upstairs and escorted me to the room kitted out with a massage table and soothing music. Tania herself was dressed to in leggings and T-shirt and as described she is average girl next door type with nicely done make up and very warm and welcoming. Immediately she said that because I hadn't asked about her service, I needed to know she only did a sensual massage and nothing more. Oh well I was expecting it. £65 was exchanged and I got onto the bed and what followed was absolutely wonderful. Warm oil dried unexpectedly all the time and a very professional massage ironing out the knots to a certain extent but introducing swipes and accidental touches all the time.
By the end I couldn't wait to explode and the tension released equalled the amount of teasing and sensuality she had managed to produce in me.
A return? A big YES.