Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Darin-thai - Chelmsford Incall  (Read 2237 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5397559) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline winkywanky

Darin has been in my HL for some time, with some strong positive reviews from highly-regarded UKPers whose opinions I value  :thumbsup:.

The girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The duration: 30mins at £70 + £10 OWO

Got blown out by UnfriendlyFranchesca in Hatfield with 30mins' (ie no) notice, and was parked up there with a raging boner and no female relief in sight  :scare:.

Couldn't get AW working on my phone (inconsistent blocking by provider  :dash:) so consulted the Contacts oracle in my phone. A big drive back the other way (and almost going past my gaff to get there) but I decided on the cheeky/sexy-looking Darin. A text for a booking in 1hr's time was met with a positive response, so off I went, driving cross-country on a determined punting mission.

I'd cut it fine but all went well, and I rocked up at the postcode Darin had sent me, with 4mins to spare. We texted simultaneously, she to say 'where are you', me to say 'I've arrived'. Turns out I was actually parked literally outside her door and I gently tapped and was immediately let in. Door closes, and a warm kiss to greet me. Darin was wearing a short little skirt and a pretty top, struggling to conceal her somewhat epic tits on such a diminutive frame. Very, very nice  :thumbsup:.

I'm already scrubbed up but I ask for OWO and Darin asks me to wash my todger in the sink, which she playfully supervises. The bathroom suggests she's literally just showered (and became obvious a bit later). It's only 30mins so we both disrobe and Darin reveals her small and slender frame (not particularly toned but very nice) and her epic tits. Big, full, round, big wide dark brown areola, with wide and very suckable bullets. I can't wait to get my mitts (and mouth) on them.

We sink onto the bed and the first thing Darin asks is how old I am. Perhaps she's conducting a survey?  :D I tell her, she smiles and says 'you don't look a day over (insert my age, minus only 5yrs)'. I'm somewhat underwhelmed by her compliment, but she's obviously referring to my weathered face, she likes my body a lot  :P. I gently caress and roam my hands over her smooth and lovely body, gently massaging her lovely big tits. We have a little LFK, some tongues, and she gently sighs (I can't be doing too badly). I suck her tits for the first time, lovingly and moving left and right. She rubs my head in approval and after a while she pushes my back onto the bed for some gentle, sensual OWO. This raises the steam pressure in my boiler, and 15mins into our time she breaks out the condom and rubbers me up. I push her back gently onto the bed and eat her from top to toe with my hands wandering everywhere. I stick my tongue into her navel which makes her giggle, and she knows I'm heading south  :cool:. Darin had a smooth and naturally wet pussy which was completely fresh, and I dined to my heart's content. Her clit was very sensitive so at the top of my tongue-strokes I flicked gently. Her breathing intensified and time was moving on, so I slowly entered her for some slow, sensual fucking, leaning down to kiss her mouth and neck.

Wanted to see her from behind, so pulled out and got her on all-fours. She arched her back and stuck her cute little bum in the air  :). I grabbed each arse cheek and gently pulled them apart. She shivered and giggled a little as I blew gently on her ringpiece, before going in with my tongue. This elicited a nice long 'mmmm' from Darin, so I continued this while gently finger-fucking her. Then it was time for the main event, so I sat up and took her in doggy. She liked this a lot, and so did I, and pretty soon I was fucking pretty hard, with some vocal encouragement from her. I can't always come from penetrative sex these days but it soon became apparent that I wasn't going to have that trouble here, so I approached the vinegar strokes with complete abandon, only slowing as I reached edge of that wonderful abyss. I dove into it with slow deliberate strokes, culminating in a very satisfying and jerky cum, all the time holding myself deep in her rear end. Very, very nice  :blush:.

No rush from Darin to withdraw, and I did so when I was good and ready. I slumped back on the bed groaning gently to Darin's appreciative amusement, and she tenderly cleaned me up with a wet wipe. All through the booking there'd been 70's chart music playing on her phone and we tried to have a little discussion about it. With her lack of English it was quite funny, but also extrememely cute. Just like Darin infact. I dressed and kissed her warmly on the mouth before stepping outside and straight into my car. She bade me return, and perhaps I shall. If so, I'll do her up the bum next time, she does provide Anal  :).

All in all, Darin was delightful, cheeky and friendly fun throughout, although her English is very basic and stilted. But she makes a very big effort to connect, which is well appreciated.

In summary, I had 30mins with a sweet and compliant girl who tried to make my time fun. And after the evening's earlier let-down, she succeeded in that. An unqualified Positive from me  :thumbsup:.

Offline workinallweek

Shaved  ?  And  did she allow fingers in both holes  :cool:
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Yes, shaved. Smooth on my tongue  :cool:.

I didn't put a finger up her bum, I was too busy licking it  :P.

Offline The sperminator

Cracking review ww! What was the location like?

Offline winkywanky

Intensely bijou.

Row of terraced houses, and as you went in you went straight through into the back room which was the tiny bedroom, with I guess what you would call an en-suite at the end, probably actually an extension at the back of the property. Very small but fit for purpose. I didn't notice if there was a staircase in the front room, leading to an upstairs?

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review WW. :hi:
I'm glad the Comms were much better for you. I guess she was having a bad day when I saw her :unknown:

Or perhaps your rampant Hugo Boss infused  sexual magnetism had made it impossible for her to mess you about? :D :cool:

Re the accomodation, I felt very exposed walking in and would definitely NOT be happy about parking arrangements, which didn't apply when I visited.
Of course YMMV. :thumbsup:

PS, I'm surprised you didn't get a titwank between those epic Cheb's. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:52:52 pm by Chorley »

Offline winkywanky

Yes, not the most discreet premises, and bizarrely my Satnav told me to park right outside her front door (I think it knew what I was up to)  :D. My visit was 9pm and to be honest I didn't even check if I was breaking any rules. No wardens around at that time  :D.

I doubt if she could smell my Hugo Boss when I texted from Hatfield, although now you mention it, there was a strong westerly wind so maybe she smelt me from 40miles away?  :cool:

Offline workinallweek

Is daytime parking a problem?

Offline 20jay

Cheers for the review mate ....  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Is daytime parking a problem?

I think it was residents only and double yellows, so you'd probably have to park nearby during the day.

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

Brilliant review WW - makes me want to visit her again  :D

Offline Justanotherm6n

Thanks for the great review, her chebs do look fantastic! Too good to be real? No mention of boltons in her profile?

Offline workinallweek

time waster review to follow

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the great review, her chebs do look fantastic! Too good to be real? No mention of boltons in her profile?

They're real...and very nice  ;). Lovely big suckable nipples too, and big, wide areola  :wacko:.