Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone met britishbeautyxxx?  (Read 3619 times)

Offline King59

Hi guys,

I've had this girl on my hotlist for a while but not yet made the move to booking her.

Has anyone on here met her?

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

Kind of curious on whether she's worth the punt!

Offline lothian111

i have seen her on a few ocassions, and she is well worth a visit, does what it says on the tin, cute girl very friendly

Offline King59

Cheers.

Did you request a face pic before seeing her? As i have messaged her for one as stated in her profile but no response.

Unless anyones got one they are happy to share

Offline lothian111

sorry no dont have one, however imo she is very pretty 8/10 at leasst

password02

She has been around a couple of years was under a different name before - I think Lisa? was £100-£120 and now £140 based in North London and herts - do a search using her AW number, I am sure some reviews all reading on UKP - I think Jimmy RC may have seen her 1-2 years ago? However could ne wrong

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I think Jimmy RC may have seen her 1-2 years ago? However could ne wrong

You're right. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10732.0

@King59, inbox.

Offline JD448

No longer active on AW!  :unknown:

Shame as she mailed me some face pics the other day And I was well up for it

waxman

Shame no longer active on AW, as British girls that are reasonably priced wg's are almost non existent.

Hornydevil247

Her profile is on AW. I saw her two weeks ago and had a fun and time and would go back for a repeat performance,. She has a great body and a great arse. I am sure you would enjoy it.

Offline 3styler

Yeah I agree with the other guys, she is worth a punt and very willing. I only saw her last Friday so she definetely is still working.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No longer active on AW!  :unknown:

Profile active again.

£140 an hour is ridiculous, 30 minutes is far better value for £70.   :hi:

password02

Can i ask if she does FK or DFK + OWO as these are a must for me

Hornydevil247

She does DFK OWO and CIM and has one hell of a great arse and body

Offline Jimmyredcab

She does DFK OWO and CIM and has one hell of a great arse and body

Agree on all points ---------------- does she still have the pimp she calls her boyfriend.     :hi:

James999

Agree on all points ---------------- does she still have the pimp she calls her boyfriend. 

He's probably got a new car on the strength of your advice to increase her prices  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

He's probably got a new car on the strength of your advice to increase her prices  :sarcastic:

That is an urban myth.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I simply told her that charging £50 for 30 minutes and trying to turn it into a quickie was not acceptable, better to charge slightly more and give the full time.

Her current hourly rate is far too high, I stopped seeing her when she broke our "contract".    :hi:

James999

Her current hourly rate is far too high, I stopped seeing her when she broke our "contract".    :hi:

The problem was you needed to deal with the organgrinder not the monkey  :timeout

Offline akauya

That is an urban myth.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I simply told her that charging £50 for 30 minutes and trying to turn it into a quickie was not acceptable, better to charge slightly more and give the full time.

Her current hourly rate is far too high, I stopped seeing her when she broke our "contract".    :hi:

In exchange of a good review here whilst keeping charges low for him and higher for other punters...  :rolleyes:

I'm sure she's gutted Jimmy stopped seeing her.

Offline 3styler

Yeah she does OWO, CIM and proper DFK. She calls her pimp "my mate who drives me in his minivan".

waxman

Is cim included in the 30 mins?

Offline 3styler

Not sure as I saw her for 2 hours. But her oral is great and she gulps down every drop till you are soft.

waxman