Author Topic: Nicole - Body Serenity Preston  (Read 4932 times)


6 review(s) for Anna-nicole preston (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline titton

External Link/Members Only

It's been a good while since Ive done any kind of punting but I've been single for about 8 months so wanted to ease back in gently.  I don't normally go to massage places like this but my balls were fuller than my wallet so I couldn't afford to do my normal agency girl for a couple of hours in a nice hotel.
I'd known of this place for years but never bothered with it before but the place is walking distance for me and when I rang, Nicole said to come straight over and seemed friendly enough.

I'm not going to say too much as there isn't much to say and my expectations weren't particularly high. Nicole was probably mid to late 30's, I'd say a size 12-14, breasts natural and circa 36DD. Blonde hair....nothing to write home about.
Paid £50 for a massage and HE. I was probably there for about 45 minutes. She stripped off early on and started with a cursory back massage. I quickly turned over and she happily played with my cock with baby oil for the rest of the session. She kissed quite happily, let me suck her tits and even encouraged a finger inside her. She wouldn't give me a blow job and sex was definitely out but I was happy having her wank me off.

She was OK for the money and friendly enough. I doubt I'd go back simply as I didn't really fancy her plus I find these places a little bit like cattle markets. Ive given it a neutral, not because she did anything wrong but because, even though it was only £50 I left feeling....well neutral, really.


Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share.

I've been to Body Serenity, had positives and negatives there  :) and  :(

Bit of pot luck sometimes as they say.

Offline Clitheroelad

No shower is a massive negative as far as Im concerned.

Offline Access

Has anyone had anything more than a hand job at this place?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
A couple of Walters have reported oral and FS, but its fairly certain they were bullshitters.
Some of the girls have allowed RO in the past, but it was a rarity. Angel has always seemed to control quite tightly what goes on.

Offline Mo311

They have good shower facility. I been there few time. I have no complain about the place. But obviously service and girls depends on individual because everybody has different tst

Offline Clitheroelad

They have good shower facility. I been there few time. I have no complain about the place. But obviously service and girls depends on individual because everybody has different tst

I went a coupke of years ago and there was no shower. Granted its avwhile ago .

Offline SuzanneHappyEndingMassage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Must be a very long time ago..as been a shower for 8-9 years x

Offline Clitheroelad

Must be a very long time ago..as been a shower for 8-9 years x

No. Two years at the most. It wasnt working when I went.

Offline Mo311

Must be a very long time ago..as been a shower for 8-9 years x
Yes, Suzanne, that's what I am saying. I am a regular customer for their last three years. They always have excellent shower facility for sure

Offline Mo311

Btw Suzanne one of the best for sensational Tease session at BS! Her techniques are amazing. Who never tried her I would say highly recommended 🔥🔥🔥

Offline Scholes74

If there are no extras on offer, it would be interesting to know why Nicoles AW profile private gallery shows her giving oral and so does Belles. Belles AW profile has receiving oral as one of her likes and again her private gallery shows her giving oral.
And as one of those "bullshitters", I can tell you that extras but not full service from personal experience do go on.
Sarah who has now gone independent had no issue with cock sucking as long as you didn't push your luck and not on a first visit.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
If there are no extras on offer, it would be interesting to know why Nicoles AW profile private gallery shows her giving oral and so does Belles. Belles AW profile has receiving oral as one of her likes and again her private gallery shows her giving oral.
And as one of those "bullshitters", I can tell you that extras but not full service from personal experience do go on.
Sarah who has now gone independent had no issue with cock sucking as long as you didn't push your luck and not on a first visit.

Just because a girl poses a shot for a private gallery it doesn't mean she offers that as a service....
As someone else pointed out recently, some of those photos were taken at Angels, their other parlour which DID offer FS but is now closed