Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiss My Naughty Bits - Barons Court -WORST PUNT EVER B&S  (Read 994 times)

4 review(s) for Kiss My Naughty Bits (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Odin669

External Link/Members Only

--AVOID THIS PROFILE--  :manhater:
After my plans A, B, C, D and E didn't answer my calls I decided to go for this girl as a last resource to get a punt.
Someone answered, not friendly voice but whatever I wanted to meet a girl.
Place in Barons Court, the profile has positive feedback on AdultWork I'm sure all fake.
The girl who opened the door OMG.... I don't want to sound mean but this girl was seriously ugly! but whatever I was already there I decided to get the service.
The profile states £120 for an hour but she wanted to charge me £140 lol I thought for this girl??? NO WAY, I agreed to pay £80 for 30 mins and I still think it was a lot.
She doesn't speak any English so we tried to communicate with the little Portuguese I know (That's why I know someone else answers the phone).

LOOKS
The girl was nothing like the pictures, she has very dark skin, face 1/10 just ugly  :crazy: I knew I had to make a good effort to stay hard and shag this girl.
Body 2/10 she has skinny legs like a chicken, no shapes ,tits A cup the ones that can't even be grabbed I think I have more boobs than this girl and the cherry on the pie are her prison like tatoos.
There was a second girl who came to pick a towel from the room I was, quite fat with a 3/10 face.

ATTITUDE and SHIT SERVICE:

OK this was my list resource for a punt so I was hoping to have at least a good service, which it turned to be the WORST EVER  :manhater:
Foreplay was non existant, she undressed in a second and asked me to lay on the bed. Very poor BJ just tiny sucks followed by a long pause. It really became a challenge to get hard on this ugly scammer with this shit attitude. She wanted to rush into a doggy on which I asked to give her an oral before (on an atempt to relax her or something) which she actually enjoyed. We followed a shitty mechanical missionary in which she refused all FK, neck kissing and so on. I was making such an effort to stay hard but my dick just gave up. Communication was poor but I asked her to put some effort, she wasn't even understanding so she brought this GOOGLE TRANSLATE APP to understand what I said and right after she became so freaking rude and aggresive. She started saying START AGAIN??!!!! NOOOO!! , but with this bitchy aggresive tone. She said SO YOU WANT KISSES AND TOUCHING , NOOO!!. I seriously couldn't believe the situation.
She said I'll finish you with a "punieta" (which means handjob) you have 10 minutes left!! , I couldn't take more of this cunt I got dressed and left.

I really regret taking this punt , it was a total waste of time and money.
I don't know why this profile has positive feedback even on this forum, I'm sure they are fake too.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I don't know why this profile has positive feedback even on this forum, I'm sure they are fake too.

Thanks for the review and sorry you had a shit punt.

Last resort punts are generally always very hit or miss (mostly the latter) in my experience to the point that whilst my cock is driving me on, my head is screaming for a reason to bail. Last resort punts with Brazilans (or Roms) is almost destined for failure.

She was ugly - you should have bailed
She wanted to charge you more - you should have bailed

I agree the positive reviews here against that AW profile are bullshit. You probably didn't have the time to check them out properly since you were on the fly. Better luck next time.

Offline Diggler fights back!

Put it down to experience and bail next time if you feel there’s something wrong. From your description it’s a b&s job. The girl in the pics looks good. I don’t go near Brazilians at the moment, keep hearing they’re worse then Roms. You’re not obligated to go through with a punt if you aren’t comfortable. Just have a Scooby snack and bounce.

Offline Odin669

Thanks for the review and sorry you had a shit punt.

Last resort punts are generally always very hit or miss (mostly the latter) in my experience to the point that whilst my cock is driving me on, my head is screaming for a reason to bail. Last resort punts with Brazilans (or Roms) is almost destined for failure.

She was ugly - you should have bailed
She wanted to charge you more - you should have bailed

I agree the positive reviews here against that AW profile are bullshit. You probably didn't have the time to check them out properly since you were on the fly. Better luck next time.

Yeah you're right unfortunately I was on a rush, things didn't as planned and ended up with this girl.
Now Brazilians (two bad experiences already) and Roms are on my black list.

Offline Kool Keef

Plan F should be a wank imo, once plan D had fallen through I'd have cut my losses & headed home for one off the wrist

Offline peter purves

So to confirm this was a B&S  - before changing the subject title of your review??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Muff licker

Another shite B&S Punt from a Brazilian they are definitely the new Roms

Offline Odin669

So to confirm this was a B&S  - before changing the subject title of your review??

Yes it was just a freaking scam.
Besides now I checked the positive feedback this profile has on this site and it's made by the same person as a guest. I'm guessing someone builds their fake profiles and reviews .TBH I met a very nice Brazilian girl at Earl's Court but I wouldn't try to meet any new Brazilians, as you guys said they are probably the new Roms and now AW is flowded by these profiles.

Offline AxC

This profile was loitering around Epsom not so long ago. The name cracked me up but the profile itself screamed danger.