Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jub - Somlee Massage Newcastle under lyme  (Read 13037 times)

Offline andy-s-o-t

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Modern and clean house massage beds are upstairs - loads of posters about massage and the body so she is legit and conducts training for other massage businesses such as Royal Orchid.

Parking: plenty of on street parking in the area.

Girl: very pretty and good slim body, nice and chatty talks a lot about the body and what she does but appears to be very careful about mentioning any extras, asked if anyone else would be working there and she said no it will just be her.

Room: Upstairs with two tables (downstairs was an office with no tables)

Massage: very good, opted for 30 mins for £30 she uses baby oil so no smell like some establishments, back first partially covered with a towel and chats about other places ive been etc, good massage but no slip of the hands, turns over and as before nice but no slip of the hand spends more time on the chest than most do and then says 5 mins to go so I took this as my hint to ask for anything extra and asked for happy ending which was agreed for £30 - I know you can get it for 20 at some places but didnt want to miss out so agreed and she gave a very good hand job with plenty of eye contact not sure if more will be on offer on revisits but she is really good looking and worth a visit.

Offline Compact92

I need catch her in a good mood,
I tried this afternoon and got told no lol. Thanks for the review. I’ll try once more as she’s fit and the massage is really good. Did you see the stick things.

Offline shed

I tried this afternoon and got told no lol. Thanks for the review. I’ll try once more as she’s fit and the massage is really good. Did you see the stick things.

What was it she said no to

Offline Compact92

I just asked for a happy ending as my cock was on show as I turned over, she just nodded and said no no no. Didn’t ask again or show extra money as I never saw this review till this evening

Offline shed

Offline andy-s-o-t

No I didnt see the sticks - she must have made enough money from me so didnt need another tip :)

Offline Compact92

Well I tried again, must be my aftershave or deodorant. Showed money this time and got told no. Ahh well. Off on my way and thanks for the massage.will I return. Only if I really need a massage.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I’ve been to see her in the last week.
I personally thought she was really attractive and quite welcoming.
I stayed for an hour.
I get the impression she’s not very open about the happy ending situation and keeps it quiet.
When there and in person it’s no issue.
She gave a very nice massage I must say and she has much better English than most.
Excellent happy ending.
I would absolutely love to fuck her she has a really nice ass but reckon it’s happy ending / b2b maybe at a push.

Strongly reccomend.

Offline Beamer

I stayed for an hour.
I get the impression she’s not very open about the happy ending situation and keeps it quiet.
She gave a very nice massage I must say and she has much better English than most.
Excellent happy ending.
I would absolutely love to fuck her she has a really nice ass but reckon it’s happy ending / b2b maybe at a push.

Strongly reccomend.

Why not add this as a review?

Offline Compact92

I stayed for an hour.
Excellent happy ending.

Strongly reccomend.

Thanks for this info.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 04:49:30 pm by Compact92 »

Offline Whitebeard

Jub, Works out of the Britannia Hotel Manchester most week ends, thats when you get the best results. She will not entertain fully in her home. My advice is give her a call and ask when she is in Manchester next.

Offline oldmanking

Jub, Works out of the Britannia Hotel Manchester most week ends, thats when you get the best results. She will not entertain fully in her home. My advice is give her a call and ask when she is in Manchester next.

by best results, what do you mean?  assuming you've partaken a review might be helpful?

Offline Chris1990mcr

Interesting as I thought b2b would be pushing it.

So where does she advertise for Manchester Britannia visits?

Is she a good fuck? 

Offline Compact92

Has anybody had an outcall from this girl

Offline Chris1990mcr

Unsure on outcall never got more than happy ending.

Offline andy-s-o-t

Not sure if she has moved as the original Gumtree advert is no longer available and it looks like the building is up to let again.

Offline Tony Mac

She certainly is lovely. Shame she doesn’t do more

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chris1990mcr

She certainly is lovely. Shame she doesn’t do more

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is she still about in stoke area ?

Thinking to re visit.

Offline andy-s-o-t

Dont think so and the advert is no longer on GumTree