Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Soniasweet19 - Golders Green, A lot of fun  (Read 4691 times)

7 review(s) for Sexykimm20 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Gambitman92

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Had an mri in the area so decided to see who was avaliable, I pick girls based on looks and price, and she looked the best that was working

Comms: 10/10, sent text, told her my race as always, quick response, told me to call her, "passed" the phone call, got post code, then full address when I arrived.

Personality: 10/10, all smiles, really friendly, talked a lot (guess that's better than hardly talking), complimentary, lots of touching.

Girl: she's very attractive, I would say 7/10 face, 8/10 body, enhanced breasts which looked really nice.

Service: OW, Mish, CG

OW which was ok, not the best, never went deep, only a couple of inches, I usually want owo but her choice. Condom on and straight away she said she will do everything except doggy, due to my size + she finds it really uncomfortable, atleast she was honest. Mish which was nice, let me go deep, her hands were either on my shoulders or on my thighs, I had to change because my back was killing me, changed to CG. I'm pretty strong and found her very light to pick up, I was thrusting her pretty hard and she seemed into it. She then took over and was bouncing and grinding, I finished. Cleaned up, some chit chat, she kissed me on the cheek then was out. Paid for 30 mins, stayed around 38 mins.

Out of all my punts, she was the best in CG. Would definitely like to see her again but I'm hardly in the area. Limited likes for some, but she was what I was looking for.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 02:34:42 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Second positive of the day! The wisdom of the crowd is going against me.

But do note the limited services.

Offline Tonydddt

What’s the venue like?   Other ladies in the apartment/house?
I’m keen to give a try

Offline Wozel

What’s the venue like?   Other ladies in the apartment/house?
I’m keen to give a try

Try and be keen on giving some reviews

Offline Bornslippy

Looks good but won't be parting with my money if OWO is not offered.

Offline kevfruger

very sad. pretty but no owo. thanks for review. might try anyway...

Offline pepsicolaboy

No owo and no doggy allowed, yet profile states owo on likes list   :dash:

Offline Gambitman92

Yeah, I always get owo but I didnt confirm or ask for owo, she went straight for the condom and didnt offer owo as an extra so I knew she didnt do it. Imo she was still worth it to me because the sex was really good and her overall attitude with me.

No owo and no doggy allowed, yet profile states owo on likes list   :dash:

She did tell me before we started sex that doggy was uncomfortable for her plus with my size she would be in a lot of pain, I'm not trying to hurt these girls lol.

Tbf to her, the op of her last review also mentioned that she looked to be in pain so he changed positions.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 06:57:18 pm by Gambitman92 »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Yeah, I always get owo but I didnt confirm or ask for owo, she went straight for the condom and didnt offer owo as an extra so I knew she didnt do it. Imo she was still worth it to me because the sex was really good and her overall attitude with me.

She did tell me before we started sex that doggy was uncomfortable for her plus with my size she would be in a lot of pain, I'm not trying to hurt these girls lol.

Tbf to her, the op of her last review also mentioned that she looked to be in pain so he changed positions.

Thats fair enough if anatomically it hurt her, that would make sense and is respectful.

So owo is available if you ask for it at the start then?  :unknown:

Offline Gambitman92

Saw her again at the start of March, she's now back in Golders Green after working in Central London. Still the same friendly smiley girl, still stunning. Services was a crap bj (covered) but just the visual of seeing her going down on me got me hard, sex was CG only as that's all I wanted and what she's great at.

Quick chat about the virus, she's a pretty safe girl to begin with as she does everything protected (no kissing or RO) and offers owo as an expensive extra. Told me that she will stop working if the virus situation got worse and sure enough she's updated her profile just now and has stopped working.

Thats fair enough if anatomically it hurt her, that would make sense and is respectful.

So owo is available if you ask for it at the start then?  :unknown:

I asked her this time, owo is £45 but gave me a discounted price, "just for me" she said of £35, no thanks lol.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:58:25 pm by Gambitman92 »

Offline tantraman

Girl: she's very attractive, I would say 7/10 face, 8/10 body, enhanced breasts which looked really nice.

... as shown in photos collected here :hi: