Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine.anal.babe - Doncaster  (Read 4231 times)

12 review(s) for Busty-mature-gilf53 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Fra66le

External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the late post. Just getting round to doing it.

Saw genuine.anal.babe just before Christmas in french sound hotel in Doncaster. Paid £130 for 1 hour. This is a little higher than I normally pay but it was Christmas.

Comms- good, a few emails and texts to arrange all responsive. Ring at agreed time given room and straight in. No problems here, must be a good earner for the hotel for this type of activity.

The meet- greeted with a dfk, paperwork handed over and the trousers off my member straight in her mouth whilst she’s laid on the bed with me using my tongue and fingers in her. Then it’s out with the toys, a few minutes of this and she’s bagging me up asking to go in her arse whilst dildo in her pussy. No easing in, straight banging away she shakes a few times before asking to have a rest.
So it’s off with the cover and back in her mouth. I’m surprised at this point that I haven’t shot my load but we carry on... I’m bagged up again and we start again in a few positions with her on top, mish by this   time we are working up a sweat but I’m still going to my amazement before I fill the bag in her arse. But if a chat and I suspect I could have gone for round 2 but time was pressing on and I needed to be elsewhere. Quick freshen up, dressed and out just over the hour mark. No clock watching.

Would I go back? Yes I would and that’s why it’s a positive. One of the first things I was told was do what you like. At that point I knew it would be a good meet.

Couple of things to note, she is attractive enough, profile and pictures accurate and she’s loud. Very loud!

Offline OopsyDaisySillyMe

Arghhhh....... Link not working or she's no longer on AW.

Offline Fra66le

Sorry chaps for wrong link.
In fairness after I read that I looked at my emails and saw that the profile was down.